The man with a flute

Shivagami and Devasena were walking inside the cave,and they were very thirsty.Suddenly they heard a noise across the walls of the cave.They followed the noise.It seemed to be like the sound of water flowing through the crevices of the rocks.Devasena closed her eyes and tried to determine the distance of the source.Then she fired an arrow and threw it.For a moment they could see the waterfall in the dark place.It was not as little as they were thinking,it was almost 30 ft heigh.Now they understood,that the ceiling of the cave was about 30 ft ,so they must have come a long way to the end of the tunnel.
"We will have to go through the waterfall"said Shivagami.
"But the force of the water might blew us away Rajmata ,how are we supposed to take Mahendra."said Devasena.
Suddenly a wind rose,and a fierce wind forced them to take shelter under a rock."What is happening?"said Devasena.
"Princess,its a myth that a fierce storm rises in the valley above this place, whenever someone is going to come,for whom they were waiting for years."explained Shivagami.

" strange" said Devasena.
As the wind was rising ,it seemed to make a noise but eventually turned into a music.It made a very peaceful and beautiful music that gave peace to soul.

They saw a blue light ,a man with a flute came through the waterfall.The music of the flute was so peaceful but powerful.They felt like they were falling asleep.

When then woke up, the man was not there but also Mahendra was gone.