Hier of Fear

Everyday Bhallaladeva started going towards the forest cave to get a little rest from his usual self .He was now even afraid of himself.Not only does his evil desires keep increasing everyday but his sleep also gets shorter.At present he can't even sleep for a moment.He sacrifised animals and humans in fire to revive his normal lifestyle,but nothing seems to work.He always lives in either evil desires or a fear.A fear that does not let him enjoy the pleasures of his life.One of his mantri(minister) suggested drinking deer blood everyday can restore his mental balance.But that was grose.So he would go to the forest cave.

One night,he heard a voice in his ears while he was wrestling with a bull.He stopped.He followed the sound while killing the animal with one hand.He ran towards the giant mahogany tree and was startled by a skeleton falling on him.
'Stupid skeleton'he shouted
The skeleton disappeared.
'Whats going on?'
A loud evil laughter was heard from the wind .

'You are in extreme fear,I can feel that'
'Who are you?'shouted Bhalla
'I saw you at the cave,where you were restless with anxiety.I saw through your evil desires.You are suffering.'he laughed .
'Bhallaladeva fell on his knees,somthing was binding him.He saw a black shadow .The shadow was moving.Then it came towards him and he saw a face that he could never forget.
'These chains are your own sufferings.Your desires makes me sick...you even tried to kill your family ...a true hier to the fear' laughed the shadow demon pretending to rub off a tear from its eyes.
Bhallaladeva felt the chains were getting inside his skin,he cried loudly...'you idiot..just leave me alone'

'No,no,no...i won't leave you alone...you can make an entire generation suffer in depression...what a talent..!!.you will be rewarded...' and he made a knife with his shadow and stabbed bhallaladeva .

Bhalladeva shouted ...and fell on the ground.The shadow was gone.Next morning the people found Bhallaladeva in the forest with an Ulki( tatoo) on his arm.
They took him to palace.When he woke up,he asked one of his minsters to come to him.'Now,can you bring me the blood of deer?'
The minister evilly grinned and said
'Yes,sure..master..welcome back ..'