The ship

Mahismati was building the biggest statue in the world.But Bhallaladeva still couldn't sleep peacefully at night.Everyday he woke up seeing a nightmare where a person chased him.
He would run from that man with all his energy.He would run through a forest filled with butterflies and roses.

The thorns would make wounds on his arms.He would escape the beautiful yet suffocating forest and keep running until he would reach a cliff end.But he woke up always whenever he reached the cliff end.

This nightmare was getting on his nerves.He would think of the forest,the butterflies,the thorns,the dark figure which chased him.He would keep thinking and over think himself to fall asleep again.But he found himself stuck in the same forest.He could hear a voice in his head.He felt the forest would entangle him .But he could never see the man's face.
And he would woke up again , breathless,sweat dripping his forehead,and the crown in front of him.

He could not say this to his father,because he never trusted anyone.But he couldn't sleep.Slowly,he was even loosing appetite.But he kept drinking wine.He felt that deep down in core of his mind he was in fear.

As he was standing on the balcony he felt a storm was going to hit his monstrous palace.

He called his minister and asked him to find the best ship in the world.
"You want to me find the ship of seven seas?"
Bhallaladeva was looking at the floor.
"I want you to find the ship of moon.The ship,that can fight battles and fly through the sky."
"But maharaja(king) it's impossible ,the only ship of moon belongs to Chand .And he is the biggest trader and discoverer of all times.He will never sell it to anyone."

"Then take it from him."said Bhallaladeva.