Story of Mahendra (part 1)

Shivagami rested against the wall,and said to Devasena."so,the prediction might be true"
Devasena was already devastated,because she didn't know where to find Mahendra.
"Do you know where to find him?"she asked with tears in her eyes.
"yes, we will have to follow the flute"
"But why did that man kidnap my child?"asked Devasena.
"He is the guardian of the Shiva temple.It is said that 400 years back our ancestors made the largest temple of Lord Shiva in some part of this cave.
When I was a kid I had read about the guardian of the temple.The book said
'the music of his flute is divine,heales the deepest pain,but is insane..'

Just then they heard the music of the flute.
"Hurry up mother,we need to follow this" said Devasena.
They walked along the tune of the flute.The flute changed the raga(a combination of certain notes) of music.
They heard a waterfall again.They reached a place where the cave was full of blue crystals and stones.They passed the crystal path and  the music was louder this time.But it seemed that the music was echoing .It was coming from a stagnant place.

They came to a place where there was a small lake,and in the middle of the lake they saw a humongous crystal statue of Lord Shiva.

And the man with a flute was standing in front of the statue,holding little Bahubali in his arms.

They jumped into the lake but the water level seemed to rise. They went deeper inside the blue lake' Strange creatures are there under the lake.'thought Devasena.She was a very fast swimmer.
An strange monstrous creature approached them and it seemed to attack them.Devasena tried to see through the blue water.She took out an arrow and aimed it towards the creature.

Shivagami stopped her,"do not kill the creature,this is a divine place"

The creature turned into a very beautiful mermaid.She guided them and finally they reached the little island in the lake.

The mermaid now changed into a woman,and blue little bird flew around her singing a beautiful tune and went away.

"Who are u divine mother?" Asked Shivagami.
"I am the Guardian of this temple.Me and my husband both are the Guardian of this Divine place."

"Mother,please give back my child " said Devasena.

"Mahendra Bahubali is no ordinary child.He is the greatest devotee of Lord Shiva on this planet.Only he can carry the Statue of Lord Shiva to the temple from this island.It was predicted long ago,that when the greatest devotee comes, the temple becomes complete."

"But he is just a little child of 5 days mother"said Shivagami.

"Yes,and that's why will give him the potion that will increase his age faster.This postion has its magic for 10 days ,after which the child comes to it natural age."