Treacherous plan of Bijjalladeva

Shivagami was sitting on the throne.She could not believe her own memories.She was the one who ordered to kill Bahubali,his son who always obedient,benvolent and kind hearted.The smile on his face always brought happiness in everybody's life.The face of little Bahu flashed infront of her eyes.He would never fall asleep without listening a story .She always made up stories from her past tales.Bahu always admired the the fearless queen in those stories.Kattappa always laughed whenever Bahu used to tell him back those stories.'Bahu I think I know who is that queen ' 'Really mama how do you know her'
'That is a long story' Kattappa would smile too.

Why this little happy episodes are flashing infront of her eyes!?

How could she do that,order Kattappa to kill him.How she failed as a mother.Devasena was always right,all along this time.She felt the statues of the Royal palace whispered among themselves,"and she called herself the Queen,Rajmaja!!"She felt like an earthquake was hitting the palace.Many people started shouting outside her palace...'Where is bahubali??We want an answer'

By now Kattappa must have killed Bahu,tears rolled from her eyes and froze on her cheeks.She clenched her fist,I have to save the child.

Bijjalladeva was enjoying grapes ,he was sure that Bahubali got killed and everything will be in his control.But if Shivagami know about this,she will be mad at them and their plan will never be successful.The praja(people) always obeyed her and has believe on her words.Shivagami needs to be killed too.