»𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 9«

I would like to dedicated this chapter to brightshiner_07 Thanks for sticking up with me and the characters from the start.💜

💜

“I guess I should continue to get hurt.”

●○●

Azeen wrapped her arms around herself. Her skin chilled from the unforgiving cold. It was not supposed to snow today. At least that's what the weather forecast showed in the morning. She was now regretting not dressing up more warmly. For the last two hours, she had been sitting here in front of the Palace waiting for Fawad. She looked here and there to see people leaving the place.

'Did he not realize her absence? Was he happy at her disappearance? Does he really not care about her? Was she mistaken thinking that there was a future for them?'
Azeen thought. The teeth in her mouth chartered together relentlessly and uncontrollably, and she couldn't stop herself from shaking.

Just then a familiar voice was heard.

She looked in the direction only to see her husband running towards her calling her name. With a small smile, she stood up on her frozen legs. 

Once Fawad reached towards her, she whispered while shivering,
"Y…you ca…came!"

"What the hell are you doing here?"
Fawad shouted then looking at her violently shivering form he added,
"Don't tell me you were here all this time."

Azeen looked away to avoid looking at him.

"Have you lost your mind? Why will you stand here in the snow? Are you crazy? Don't you know the way back to the hotel?"

She nodded.

"Then why didn't you go there?"
He yelled.

"I… I was wa… waiting for yo… you."
She somehow managed to reply while shivering like a leaf.

"Stupid!"
Immediately removing his jacket, he placed it over her.

"You… you will… feel… co… cold."
Azeen shook her head not wanting to take his jacket.

"Just shut up! Think about yourself."
Forcefully placing his jacket on her shoulder, he held her left arm and dragged her with him towards the cab.

●○●

In the hotel room

After changing, Azeen came out of the washroom and then directly went to the bed under the blanket. She was feeling cold. Too cold. 

Seeing her coming out of the washroom, Fawad sarcastically asked,
"Care to explain the reason behind your stupidity?"