»𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 33«

“Will you marry me?”

●○●

The sun was beaming through the blinds causing Azeen to stir. She groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit her face. Picking up her mobile on the nightstand she looked at the time.

It was 8 am.

Slowly she placed the mobile back on the surface and then turned around to see her husband sleeping soundly beside her. 

'How can someone look so handsome even in sleep?'
She bit her lips as she slowly moved her fingers over his facial features without touching his skin.

He was perfect.

The way his long eyelashes fanned over his cheekbones, his upright nose and his plum lips to his spotless skin… he was indeed perfect… a masterpiece. And he was all hers. For granting her such a beautiful man, both inside and outside, no matter how much she thanked Allah, it wasn't enough. 

Slowly shifting towards him, she kissed his cheek lightly, and closed her eyes for a second, silently inhaling and exhaling. When she reopened them, she saw him slowly opening his eyes, like a baby opening its eyes for the first time.

He looked so cute while rubbing his eyes. Finally, he looked at her, noticing her staring at him.

"What?"
He asked in his deep sleepy voice.

"Nothing. You just look so cute that…"
Looking downwards she mumbled loud enough for him to hear.
"… that I want to kiss you."

"You what?"
He said shifting closer to her, who shook her head refusing to repeat.

"But I didn't hear it." 
He teased, kissing her both cheeks, making her blush.

Just before he could proceed towards her lips, Fawad's phone rang.

He groaned, making Azeen chuckle. Getting up, he picked up his phone. Seeing the caller ID, he couldn't help but frown.

"Couldn't you call later?"
Receiving the annoying call he grumpily spoke whereas Azeen got up and went inside the washroom to freshen up.

"We are reaching in ten minutes."
Ignoring his remark, Reeha said from the other side of the call.

"So you guys better get ready quickly."
Without waiting for his reply, Reeha cut the call.

●○●

"Should we buy it?"
Pointing at the small bathtub, Ayyan asked.

"Ayyan, we came to shop for Api not for us."
Reeha reminded him for the third time. Whenever Ayyan spots anything small and cute, he immediately goes crazy to buy it for his unborn baby much to Reeha's annoyance.