»𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 13«

“I can't help but fall for him more

“I can't help but fall for him more.”

●○●

The Next Day

Last night Ayyan barely slept. How can he sleep when all the night he messaged Reeha, who didn't reply to any of his messages. While plotting on how to persuade his dear wife, Ayyan dragged his tired and sleepless body in his cabin. The moment he opened his cabin's door he could help but jump on his place seeing the unexpected visitor. 

"Ya Allah! What are you doing here?"
Placing his heart on his heart, he exclaimed.

"You are 10 minutes late."
Fawad, who was sitting on a nearby chair like a ghost, pointed out looking at his wrist watch.

"Yes. I know I'm late. But what are YOU doing here? In MY office?"

"I had something to discuss with you."

There are some people who make other people comfortable so they easily open up and share things about themselves. And to Fawad, Ayyan belonged in that people's category. 

"About your marriage?"

Fawad nodded. 

"Ok. Go on. I'm all ears."
Ayyan said as he sat on his executive chair.

Fawad started speaking. He told him everything. From start to last he told him everything excluding Imraan's name and identity.

After hearing him out, Ayyan spoke,
"So you are saying that bhabi did all this to prevent her marriage. To make her father realize her worth. Moreover, bhabi's ex fiance, who still has feelings for her, is also her close friend whom she still has contact with."

Fawad nodded.
"Hmm. I don't know what to do in this situation. I mean before I could blame her but now that I know the truth I can't completely blame her. I don't know how to make you understand the situation. It's awkward. Moreover…"

A sound of a message beeped in Ayyan's mobile.

"One second."
Quickly replying to the message, Ayyan looked back at him and then curiously asked.

"Moreover?"

"Today she asked for my permission to meet him."

"To meet her ex fiance?"

"To meet her friend."
Rolling his eyes, Fawad corrected him.

"Yeah yeah, same thing. So what did you say?"

Another message came on Ayyan's mobile.

"I told her it's ok to meet him. I mean it's not like she needs my permission to meet someone."
Fawad said nonchalantly.

"You seem so chilled out about the whole situation."
Ayyan said, while replying to the message.

"Of course I'm chill about it."