•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪᴠᴇ•

||𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃||

||𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃||

Jungkook smiled feeling the softness of her naked waist under his palms. He continued rubbing it gently before moving his hand inside her shirt to caress her tummy now, he earned a satisfied hum which made him bury his face in the crook of her neck taking in her scent.

His smile disappearing slowly when the unfamiliar scent took over his senses, a scent he wasn't used to waking up to. Frowning in discomfort he pull away slightly from the figure to look at their face which made him widen his eyes as he now completely remove himself away.

"Y/n.."

His face morphed into a disappointed and disgusted one as he immediately stood up from the bed, only to realise he was in your room. You weren't his Taehee, you were Y/n, the only person who he hated the most in this world.

He groaned loudly taking the glass from your nightstand before smashing it into pieces by throwing it onto the nearest wall, in rage. The sound of something breaking made you jolt up from your sleep in horror. You were greeted by Jungkook's face flashed with rage, the first thing in the morning. You gulped down thickly looking at him with panicked eyes.

"How the fuck did I end up in your bed you,bitch?!"

His roaring voice made you want to curl up yourself into a ball and hide away from everything. Tears formed up in your eyes as you looked down trying to recall anything from the night before but all efforts in vain. You remember nothing from the other night, your heart thumping in fear, you didn't dare to meet up with his buring gaze.

"What?! You are gonna give me that innocent face AGAIN?! Why are you so fucking desperate to get me in your bed, huh?! Haven't you ruined my life enough already? Now what else are you planning against me, Y/N?!"

His loud voice made you grab onto your head in pain, the hangover and on top of that waking up to harsh noises only added more into your headache. Tears fell from your eyes as you sobbed ever so quietly not wanting to anger Jungkook anymore.

"SPEAK UP!"

Not liking your silence he grabbed onto your shoulders harshly pulling you forward. You finally looked up meeting his dark orbs, which held hatred and disgust in them for you.

"Ju-Jungkook I d-don't remember h-how-"

You tried to explain yourself but was stopped by his sarcastic chuckle as he looked at you in amusement, however you stayed quiet without uttering a word.

"Stop with those innocent acts you fucking bitch. You did the same thing three months ago, ruining lives and then acting all innocent. How long do you plan on playing your evil games, Y/n?"