•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•

||𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃||

||𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃||

[𝟶𝟹:𝟶𝟺]

The burden of knowing some secrets can leave a person to live in torment for their whole life. Secrets can be hard to keep, to swallow; having to keep them locked is what stands as the most difficult task.

The two individuals sat there letting the silence to engulf them, but wasn't an uncomfortable one, it was in fact a much needed one. Jungkook was having a hard time trying to take in all the new yet disturbing information, the harsh reality was way too hard for him to gulp down.

You had already spat all the truth, you couldn't hide them anymore when Jungkook was looking at you with his predatory gaze. The determination of knowing the truth flowed in his tone and eyes and somehow you found yourself giving into his stubbornness. Maybe it was better to just tell him everything yet you couldn't help the fear of getting untrusted by him to crawl up in your body.

You silently sat there observing his expression, it was blank, void of any emotion. You would always look into Taehyung's eyes and easily see whatever he was feeling, whatever he was going through but in case of Jungkook, you found it being the most task to read him.Jungkook could hide his emotions very easily, he could make people believe whatever he wanted them to believe.

You had never seen him raising his voice at anyone but you. You had never seen him getting angry or aggressive towards anyone but you. You had always seen him smiling and being playful before you stepped into his life and jinxed it. The guy Jungkook was once had completely changed into a person you couldn't recognise anymore, it was all because of you.

"Why didn't you tell me anything, Y/n?"

His gentle tone surprised you, you were expecting for him to burst out, probably shout at you, curse at you telling you how you were lying, however his voice held anything but doubt as he continued speaking.