•ʙᴏɴᴜs•

||𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔||

•ғɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ•

Bitting on your lower  tried to stop the low moans to escape from your lips. Your husband's hands moving sinfully all over your body as he left sloppy, wet kisses on your neck. He pulled down the sleeve of your nightgown to get more access, his hips moving against your ass. A gasp of surprise fell off your lips, feeling his hard on against your ass. Turning to face him, you hit his head with the newspaper, making him whine.

"Seriously, Kook? It's fucking 8 in the morning."

You glared into his eyes before pointing towards his pants making the guy roll his eyes. He again wrapped his arms around you before pulling you closer to him, his lips landing against yours to kiss you in square. Small footsteps approaching the kitchen made you alerted and you immediately pushed him off your body.

"Mom"

An adorable small voice which never failed to bring a smile on your lips called for you. Pushing Jungkook aside you looked towards the little, two years old boy who was rubbing his eyes standing by the kitchen door with his small, baby hands. Chubby, red cheeks and beautiful doe eyes full of innocence staring at you, he was the exact copy of his father, a little version of Jungkook. He took his small feet forward to walk towards you before wrapping his little arms around your legs.

"My babyboy woke up so early today"

You cooed lifting up his small figure taking him in your arms, a kiss immediately landing on his chubby red cheeks. It didn't take more than a minute before his cheek on your shoulder, completely relaxing in your arms. Jungkook silently stared at the scene, smiling in adoration at the interaction between you two. 'Adorable' he thought before pushing his body off the counter, walking towards you both, he kiseed Jae on his cheeks.

"Good morning, champ"

Jae giggled when his father booped his tiny nose with his one. Your nose scrunching up adoration and you handed him to his father to have their own dad/son time. You took four steps back to watch them play with each other with a smile gracing your lips. My perfect family,  your heart swelling up with pride and gratitude. This was all you have ever wanted. You still remember the time when you both came to know of you being pregnant with Jae and how Jungkook broke into tears pulling you to his chest. You still remember the time you first stood in front of the mirror to see the small forming in your belly, the feeling was indescribable, the time when Jae kicked for the first time and after nine months of being in your stomach, the day his cries echoed into the room and Jungkook sobbed harder at day, holding his son in his arms.

In the last five years you had been living the best days of your life with little tears and happiness, every day holding a different memory. A lot has changed since the last five years and you are thankful for all the great changes in your life. Growing up you did find yourself asking the question if 'happily ever after' really existed a lot of times but now you knew, they did infact existed and this was your 'happily ever after'. A 'ting' coming from your phone made you break out of your houghts to check your notification and you immediately smiled at the message that popped up in your screen.

Tae:  they both can't wait to meet Jae next week!

A picture of his twins attached to that message. Taehyung and Iseul parted their ways 4 years ago and Taehyung decided to devote his life as a father of his adopted twin sons and look after his family business. He was happy with the lifestyle he chose once BTS had disbanded. Taehyung has been an amazing dad to his twins and you were all proud of him.

Everything was great and this was all you ever wanted.

__
____

the end  ♥︎

okay so with this bonus chapter, i end this story and say goodbye to my writing journey. thank you to everyone who has shown love to this story. i could never imagine my story having so many reads but wow 🥹

take care, everyone. sending love 🤍✨️