•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•

||𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘||

||𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘||

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟽:𝟸𝟷 ᴘᴍ]

"Ah fuck—"

Jungkook groaned loudly pushing his hair back with his left hand and with his right hand he slapped his thing, throwing his head back. While you rolled your eyes at his dramatic behaviour, trying not to concentrate on his constant whining and shoutings and get distracted from the work you had in your hand.

"Yes! Yes! Right there- ah shit!"

He shouted again, as he cursed multiple times at his friends who were on the call with him, eyes fixed on the looking at screen. Four hours straight, he had been busy playing overwatch with his friends in your shared bedroom. After coming back from work you still some works pending and hence you decided to finish them at home, in your study room.

Jungkook was the one to suggest for you to work in your bedroom because he wanted to be beside you. Now you were regretting your decision of giving into his suggestion as his constant whining and shouting was making it too hard for you to concentrate on your work. Turning your head, you threw a glare at his way but the man seemed too indulged in his game to notice anything.

"This bitch."

You muttered, groaning in irritation after. You were really on the verge of losing your patience. Just as you were about to resume doing your work, he shouted again.

"Jungkook!"

You finally called his name with your voice raised and he looked at your way before he rolled his eyes to set them back on the screen again. Your lips parted in disbelief as you stared at your ignorant husband before you huffed in utter disapproval. Taking the pillow that was resting beside you, you directly aimed for his handsome face with it making him groan. Pushing the pillow away, he now frowned at you, a pout forming on his lips.