•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•

||𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?||

||𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?||

[𝟶𝟽:𝟻𝟹 ᴘᴍ]

The silent night breeze lightly touched your face as you sat by the big window in the living room, letting the moon to adorn you with it's enchanting light. Your dark eyes looking grey under the dim light of the night sky covered with the blanket of clouds, the moon shying under those thick blankets letting some of it's light to escape from it's treasure.

A book rested in between your hands, as you roamed your eyes around the words letting them swim in your mind, silently praising the author for writing such an amazing story. The story was taking an interesting turn, taking it's steps towards the shore to reach it's climax, the trilling part had you hooked, completely. Frowns appeared between your eyebrows reading about the characters struggling against a huge storm.

Indulging yourself with reading was a great way to escape from the bitter reality. Fairy-tales are way better than what the reality of life had to offer. But when you sometimes thought about it, even the characters in the book go through their fair share of difficulties before reaching their 'happy endings', in conclusion, even fairytales aren't perfect.

In the book, the characters dance to tune of author, suffer as much as the writer wants them to and in reality we dance to the tune of society, live to satisfy them, if not yearningly, forcefully. The world is one beautiful place, no doubt, it has it's own freedom and happiness but it's just the people that live in it and their rules choking us to suffocation.

Hearing the shuffles in the kitchen you halt your reading before turning your eyes to the source where the noise was coming from. Jungkook was looking through the cabinets, probably searching for something but what disturbed you was his constant coughing. A string of worry filled your heart as you dropped the book on the table, before standing up, your feet taking you to the kitchen area.

"Jungkook"

You softly called his name earning his attention immediately, when he turned around you found yourself gaping at his state. Skin pale, lips dry and dark circles under his eyes all speaking for the latter's poor condition. The man looked drained, feeble, the shinny eyes which once filled with lights looked dull, lifeless.