•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•

||𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃||

||𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃||

[𝟶𝟺:𝟸𝟸 ᴘᴍ]

A week has passed since you had that conversation with Jungkook. Not much has changed since then except Jungkook would greet you a 'good morning' and a 'good night' nicely everyday. Jungkook was still just as reserved as he was before, he was just there in the house. You both were living like two roommates who had nothing to do each other's life.

You let the cold breezy afternoon to greet you with open arms as you walked down the rich neighbourhood of hannam hills.The sky above your head was clear and beautiful giving the birds their freedom to fly around happily.

Today you had a day off hence you decided to do some grocery shopping to beat the boredom.Jungkook already had men who would deliver the groceries every week so you never needed to worry about any of those.

However while watching some YouTube videos, you found yourself suddenly craving for some chocolates and ice creams which weren't present in the house, therefore you were taking a stroll around the partially quiet neighbourhood while making your way to the local department store.

You always liked taking strolls as they gave you the time to think while enjoying the mother nature. You being a nature lover, always tried looking for the chances to get out and enjoy your alone time but, being the assistant manager of one of the biggest companies of Seoul came with it's own fair share of disadvantages, one of it being the lack of holidays.

After a short while, you were already looking through the shelves of the store searching for your desired items. Your face lit up with happiness as your eyes took in the various chocolates stored on the shelf as you reached for them one by one putting them in your trolley, all while moving forward looking for more items.

A look of slight sadness took over your face when you longingly looked at your favourite packet of chips on the highest shelf which was definitely out of your reach. You being 5'6 couldn't help you in the battle of having to reach a height of about 7 feet.