•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇ•

||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑||

||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑||

Jungkook smiled awkwardly at Iseul as they danced before he found himself looking your way, there you were dancing with Taehyung. He wanted to look away, avoid staring at you but he for some weird reasons couldn't bring himself to peer away. He felt the need to keep an eye on you, as if to make sure you were okay.

Wrinkles appeared between his eyebrows seeing Taehyung grabbing onto you hand and swiftly pulling you somewhere away from the crowd. He couldn't shook off the slight discomfort in his heart as he politely excused himself from Iseul before following you two, totally unaware of his actions. His curiosity peaking up his interest.

Jungkook hid himself behind a wall and couldn't help but gasp witnessing the scenery before him. Taehyung was trapping you between him and the wall, the position you both were in was too intimate. A sudden feeling of picnic grasped his whole body as he looked around to make sure no one else was around. This was risky, too risky when the place was full with paparazzis and people.

"What are they even doing?"

He lowly muttered in irritation glaring at both of your figures. He just couldn't understand why the both of you would act so reckless in a public place. He clenched his jaw when Taehyung grabbed onto your jaw making you look at the him, your faces were too close. He wanted to break anything that was near him in frustration.

He fisted his hands, scoffing in disbelief, the little voice in head was pushing him to step forward and stop everything but the man just stayed standing there wanting to see how far the both you were planning to go. The last straw was when Taehyung buried his head in your neck, hugging you tightly.

"Seriously? Has this woman sworn to go after every taken man? What is bloody fucking wrong with her?!"

Jungkook grimaced in disgust looking away. He cursed himself for ever thinking you were a good person when in reality you were a disgusting woman hiding yourself under a facade of perfection. A cunning woman ready to destroy relationship for her own selfish desires. Throwing one last dirty glare at your way he turned around before walking away from there. Cheating was probably in your nature.

 Cheating was probably in your nature