•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx•

||𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄||

||𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄||

[𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟼 ᴀᴍ]

[𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟼 ᴀᴍ]

•ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ•

For the first time Taehee's name felt kind of foreign to my tongue as I searched for your eyes with an unknown fear in my heart. A pang of hurt hit my heart when I peered into your eyes which showed happiness in them. You smiled hugely before you giving me the thumbs up and I forced on a smile as you waved at me before disappearing out of the kitchen.

What were you expecting, Jungkook?

Gulping down my mysterious emotions I waited for Taehee to continue speaking. A long silence fell in the other side of the line and I frowned in confusion. Was she okay?

"Hey, Tahee. Is everything alright?"

I finally spoke in a gentle tone waiting for her response patiently, again she said nothing. But the little sniffles falling off her lips made my heart drop and sudden panic to raise.

"Taehee, why are you crying?"

I couldn't hide the worry in my voice and she let out a small sob,leading my heartbeat to increase it's pace with the unsettling feeling. I couldn't endure her tears, I guess somethings don't change at all.

"Nothing  Kook, how are you?"

I could hear the pain in her voice when she spoke. My frown deepened noticing how she had ditched my question but pursing my lips I decided not to press into the matter too much. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, when it took so much for her to finally called me after so many months which felt like decades.