•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•

||𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋||

||𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋||

Two days had already passed since the dreadful news you received and the pain that came with it was unbearable, it was too much for you to take in leaving you in an hollow, in a maze full of never-ending sorrows. You lost the ability to react, the numbness, the helplessness being a huge barrier to let your emotions out. All you could do was sit silently watching everything with pouring eyes.

The day was same as any other day, the sun had risen, the birds were singing and the streets were busy. But if something was missing it was the presence of the most precious person in the world that made your days happier and life meaningful and right now the happiness was missing. You could see the colours disappearing slowly from your life.

Tears of pain and desperation fell from your eyes, black clothes covered your body just like the day that felt dull and dark to you even with the eye blinding sunlight.The sadness clouded around the people who were present in the graveyard attending the funeral of someone too precious to you. The emptiness in your heart was scaring you, the pain of your heart being squeezed violently was the most prominent thing you felt.

The scar was too deep and fresh in each of your hearts.All mourning over that one person who was sleeping peacefully in front your eyes but nothing that felt peaceful to your soul. All hopes of seeing a better day in the future, slipping off your hands. The only hope that kept you going even when your life was at it's breaking point and now even it was being taken away from you.

You stood there looking at the casket as tears fell from your eyes continuously but no sound felt your mouth. You still couldn't make yourself believe that your father, the person who showed you the world today was not there with you anymore. The person who had been in your life when no one else was, even when your mom left the world while giving birth to you, he stayed beside you and raised you up, made you the person you were today.