•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ•

||𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎||

||𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎||

Your hands automatically dropped the magazine you were reading just when Taehyung got inside your room. Your lips parted as you looked at the state he was in, it was heart-rending. Before you could process anything, Taehyung dropped on his knees right in front of you, his hands immediately grabbing onto yours tightly but not in a hurtful way.

"Listen to whatever I've to say and please don't stop me in between, okay?"

You nodded your head slowly your own tears falling down looking at his broken form. A fear building up in your heart as looked at him patiently waited for him to speak. Taehyung let out a shaky breath finding it impossible to stop his small sobs, he was ready to speak.

"Let me go"

His voice weak as he looked at you, gulping down his tears which stubbornly kept on falling from his eyes, the pain in his chest was unbearable making it hard for him to speak.

"I can't take this anymore. I want you to free me from this.....and it's only possible if you let me go for real this time. Okay?"

This time he looked away from you as nodded your head and without realising you were crying with him. He pulled your hand up to his cheek before kissing the back of your hand, closing his eyes.

"I've understood, there is no 'us' anymore and there can....never be. I've understood you are not..mine anymore and trust me it is hurting me a lot. I can't bare this pain anymore and I don't want to."

His shoulders shaking as he sobbed onto your hand making every ounce of your being to feel the torture, torture of knowing how you have broke him so much. The man you loved the most was breaking down infront of you and you couldn't do anything but just sit there doing nothing, it broke you more.

"So let me go, end this. You will be nothing to me after tonight. You...you will live in my past and I have to let you go. So I am officially...breaking up with you. Okay?"

The cracks in his voice made you break into sobs. Not being to able hold yourself back knowing this could probably be the last time he would be near you, you brought your hand up to wipe his tears while caressing his cheeks.

"Okay"

The okay word muster up to speak in a whisper, as you leaned your forehead against on his head. Taehyung kept his head on your lap hugging your waist as he cried in your lap. He knew this was the end. You knew this was the end. The clenching pain in your chest intensifying as the thought of letting go sunk deeper into your heart.