•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴏ•

||𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑||

Under the heavy pouring, the couple slowly danced in each other's arms keeping their eyes solely fixed on each other. Smiles decorating their faces with which anyone could identify the love that they held for each other. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her before placing her soft lips against his feathery ones.Their lips moved in sync as they poured their love into the passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss they kept their foreheads joined together as they stared at each other with love filled eyes. She left a gentle and feather like peck on his lips before taking his hands in hers, staring deeply into his eyes.

"I love you, Taehyung."

But his face didn't held the emotion she was expecting him to after she spoke those words instead he stared at her with sudden loath in his eyes and next words falling from his lips made her heart to scatter into pieces.

"I hate you,Y/n"

You jolted up from your sleep with sweat covering your body and your breathing ragged as you rubbed your face with the back of your hand. Wiping the the tears that had escaped from your eyes you looked to the side to see the sun had already risen meaning another day of your suffering had started. Sighing to yourself you walked inside the bathroom to freshen up and start with your day.

When you reached the kitchen area you found Jungkook making breakfast for himself like every other morning. You walked inside the kitchen to make your own breakfast only to earn hateful glares of Jungkook. Ignoring everything you went to the coffee maker to make a coffee for yourself.