•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•

||𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑||

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟼:𝟷𝟸 ᴘᴍ]

Your eyes narrowed at the words written in your laptop screen with full concentration, as you carefully read each sentence, trying not to miss out any information. The bottom of your pen rested your teeth with which you occasionally wrote the important informations on the notebook that laid on your desk.

Hearing two knocks on your door you sighed muttering a small 'come in'. To take care of Jungkook for the last one week, you worked from home, hence you had loads of pending paperwork which you were doing today after finally returning to your work place. Your eyes stayed fixed on the screen since you already knew it was your colleague who had called for, earlier.

"Won't you greet me, Y/n?"

The all too familiar voice made you immediately look up with eyes widened in surprise. You gaped at the smiling male who casually moved forward before taking a sit before you. You weren't expecting him to visit you and that too in your workplace, in your wildest dream.

"Hey! I am came here ditching my practice only to meet you and you are just gonna sit here gawking at me?"

His words brought you back to reality as you cleared your throat raising an eyebrow at him, eyeing the Starbucks bags that he kept on your desk. Your eyes lifted again to look at him with confusion.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?"

You asked him and he shyly smiled at your question making your eyebrows to jump slightly. He scratched the back of his neck before speaking with a very timid tone.