•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•

||𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓?||

||𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓?||

The bass from the loud music was the only thing that reached the V.I.P area, where he was drinking his sorrows away. Eyes red from crying so much as he felt his heart bleeding in pain and agony. The flashing lights of the disco or the beautiful girls swaying their hips in the dance floor, nothing interested him.

He went to the club everyday to hide himself from having to face the dark reality. He drank every night so he could get the patience when he had to face you every night. He was drawing himself in alcohol so could avoid everything just for some time or mostly he wanted to avoid seeing you.

The sight of you under the same house as him irked him, he was disgusted of you. If Jungkook hated someone with his everything, it was you. He could never think of forgiving you for what you had done to him.

Warm tears fell from his eyes as his thoughts wandered off to Taehee. He lost her and it was all because of you. His grip on the glass tightened thinking about your betrayal, the betrayal that ruined lives and not once did you apologise or tried admitting your fault.

You just sat in the middle like a doll and let everything happen infront of your eyes. You let the darkness of miseries to drawn him without any mercy. The respect Jungkook once had for you in the past had all disappeared into thin air leaving nothing but the feeling of distaste for you. The person once Jungkook had come to love and respect was the same person who became the reason of his broken life.

You let your selfish desires take over yourself completely forgetting the line between right and wrong. Jungkook didn't know if you ever felt guilty about your deeds but he never saw regret in your eyes for what you had done. You decided the fate for three people not caring about the consequences. You had made Jungkook lose his best friend, his soulmate and his lover.

"I hate you, Jeon Y/n"

The harsh grip of his on the glass made the glass to crack and break into pieces just like the his heart which was scattered and beyond repair.