•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•

||𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒||

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟹 ᴀᴍ]

A groaned followed by a grunt escaped from Jungkook's mouth as he angrily threw his controller on the couch before doing the same with his headset. The guy managed to lose three games in a row leaving him whining in frustration. Letting the pout to stay put on his lips, he made his way to the kitchen.

A week had already passed since Jungkook got released from the hospital and he had to stay indoors as the doctors had instructed. But the guy was getting bored by having to stay at home 24/7. Being the kind of person who always liked to stay active, it was hard for him to spend his times just by lazing around.

Upon reaching the kitchen his eyes fell on your figure humming some random songs as you whisked some ingredients on a bowl together. The pout on his lips slowly disappeared as he found himself smiling at your figure cladded in a oversized shirt that reached down to your mid thighs making you look extremely cute.

The aroma of fresh chocolates mixed with vanilla danced in the air making him curious to know what you were making. Without saying anything, with slow steps he walked until he reached your figure before looking over your shoulder, peeking inside the bowl, a gasp falling off his lips.

"Hey! You are making a cake?"

He chimed excitedly making you flinch at the sudden voice, you immediately turned to face him with a hand on your chest, your mouth slightly parted.

"Seriously? You scared me!"

Shaking your head at him, you went back to whisking your batter while the man pursed his lips feeling guilty about scaring you like that. When no words left his mouth, you sighed mentally face palming yourself.