•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•

||𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔||

||𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔||

The air in the house danced with a beautiful peachy airfreshner mixed with the musky forest aroma. The environment had turned a lot colder than before, after the storm passed. The occasional drops of stored rainwater falling off the plants and hitting the wet soil with small thuds, almost becoming relaxing melody to the people around.

Mrs.Jeon stepped into the living where the three other people were silently sitting on the couches enjoying the silent yet comfortable atmosphere. Soon the aroma of freshly made coffee overpowering the other scents present in the house, a smile broke on Mr.Jeon's face. Keeping the coffee mugs on the table she made herself comfortable sitting beside her husband.

Jungkook scrolled through his phone totally distracting himself from having the will to look your way, who was sitting right beside him. The need to always sneaking glances of you was stronger than the latter wanted to admit. Reminding himself always about the hatred he held for you, he tried possible ways to keep his distance and his eyes away from you.

You found yourself smiling at the lovely scene of the old couple sitting close to each other. You always wanted to have such a relationship with your significant other, fall in love young, getting married, having kids and eventually growing old together. Being in the arms of someone who holds your heart, mind and soul sure could be a blessing. You were blessed with love too, true love that you once thought was going to be person who'd spend your whole life with, but the dream scattered cruelly and mercilessly.

"So, how are you both enjoying your married life so far?"

Mrs.Jeon's question made your heart to stop beating for a second. If you could, you would've laughed at that question and tell them 'it was shit' but of course that was impossible. Your eyes immediately turned to look at Jungkook who didn't even dare to hide his annoyance with the hard eyeroll.

"Absolutely amazing"

Anyone would notice the sarcasm as the words fell off his lips, he did nothing to hide his dislike for you for anyone, well except for the cameras. If only he had the chance he'd have choked you death and then bury somewhere deep in the forest, without any regret.