•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•

|| 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒||

[𝟶𝟾:𝟹𝟷 ᴀᴍ]

The morning shone brightly on the earth's surface. The air was warm, pleasant with the brisk freshness of the morning, as small birds were singing softly. The warmth giver stood before your window, striking it's powerful rays onto your skin and directly hit your eyes when you opened them to welcome the new morning.

You smiled remembering the events from the night before, which included your confessions and you sleeping in Jungkook's arm the whole night. You turned your body to the other side of the bed ready to greet your husband with a smile, instead disappointment washed over you, finding the space beside you empty. Pouting, you pushed the blanket that tangled your body before getting off the bed. Making your way to the bathroom, you freshened up by brushing your teeth and washing your face before rushing out of the room.

Searching around the house to look for your husband, you finally reached the kitchen to see him toasting some breads on the toaster, shirtless. You gulped down your saliva when your eyes took in his whole appearance. His naked back facing you with his grey joggers lowly hanging around his waist. His tattooed hand rested on the counter while he moved his other hand to remove the toasted breads from the toaster to put them on a plate, making his attractive back muscles to flex.

Suddenly you were feeling too nervous to approach him as you bit on your lips, but you did it anyways. Wrapping your arms around his thin waist you rested your head on his bare back making him stop his movements. Jungkook grinned hugely, turning around to face you as you loosened your hold around his torso. He bent down to peck your nose before pecking your cheek softly, there you went red, blushing furiously.

"Good morning, baby."

This time he pecked your lips making squeal internally, you could never get used to this. His tall body hovered over your small one compared to his, as he gazed down at you with a loving eyes. His strong arm circled around your waist pulling you closer to him as he raised an eyebrow not getting any response from you, you just stood there looking at him with innocent eyes.