Fourteen

Olivia's POV:

"I've been missing for three months, and no one came for me?" Peter asked in disbelief.

"That's what the Ghost Riders do. They erase you." Stiles muttered as he took a seat next to me.

"Ghost Riders?" He questioned. "Ghost Riders of the Wild Hunt?"

My eyes slightly widen. "You know about them?"

"Of course, I know what you're talking about. They ride the lightning. They are an unstoppable force of nature. But, I promise you, they don't make pit-stops in train stations." He explained with a scoff. "I've escaped one prison only to land in another one. And this looks like the underground lair of a depressed bureaucrat."

I look around and my eyes land on an elderly woman who wore a small smile as she met my eyes before staring ahead.

Poor her.

"Come on, there's gotta be a way out of this place, right? Have you tried looking around? Have you talked to anyone who knows anything?"

"If this is the Wild Hunt," Peter glanced around the place before he shook his head. "there is no escape. We're doomed to ride the storm forever."

"We're not in the storm, we're in a train station." Stiles stood up from the bench with determination. "But we can get out of a train station."

"They're going to find us." I assure. "They already know that something felt off as soon as you went missing."

"We can't get out of here, because this place isn't real." He raised his voice slightly, causing my eyes to widen.

"What are you talking about?" I worriedly ask.

"Beacon Hills doesn't have a train station."

"There still has to be a way out." Stiles countered before he quickly walks over to one of the side doors.

I stand up from my spot as well with confusion. "What are you doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing?" Stiles sarcastically asked as he shook the chains that were wrapped around the handles. "Little help, please?"

"Move." Peter bumps my shoulder as he walks past me, grabbing onto the chain with one hand and yanking it off the hinges.

"Okay." Stiles mocked under his breath before he rushes through the doors.

However, the doors behind us burst open which causes Peter and I to turn, seeing as Stiles stumbled through the doors.

"What the hell?" He breathed as he quickly walks over to the doors in front of us and rushes inside.

He stumbles through the doors behind us again and he frantically looks around in confusion.

"Uh..." I trail off but Stiles began to speed walk back towards the doors, preparing to try again until Peter spoke up.

"No, no, no, keep going."

Stiles pauses in his steps with a huff. "I don't see you comin' up with anything!"

"No, no. Left shoulder, against the pillar. Don't look." Peter whispered to us. Stiles starts to turn but Peter grabs his shoulder. "I said, don't look! He's watching us."

I roll my eyes as I turn my head and sure enough, a boy around my age stood not too far from where the three of us stood, leaning against the pillar with his arms crossed as he watched us with a smug expression.

"So?"

"So?" Peter repeated in annoyance before he looks over at me. "Every person in this station is either comatose or catatonic. He seems very interested in keeping an eye on us."