CHARACTERS

HASEENA MALLIK
She is one of the most famous and successful business woman in india. Her father was a successful business man. When She was studying in abroad, her parents died in a car accident. She came back to India and took the charge of her after business. Chairman of MALLIK INDUSTRIES.
She is a confident, smart and mature woman. After she lost her parents, she became rude towards others but somewhere is still the same emotional/ jazbaati . This side of her rarely comes out. She lives alone in the Mallik mansion. She is 25 year old, engaged to Arhaan Khan. Known as HM and MM( Mallik ma'am)

KARSHIMA SINGH
Karshima Singh, SHO of mahila police thana. She is famous for her bhaukal,dialogues,bravery and anger. Her style of solving cases is different. Kaddak from outside and soft from inside. She extremely loyal towards her duty She loves her MPT family. She is single, 24 year old living alone. Her parents died when she was 15.  All the criminals are very scared of her. She comes from middle class family. She has worked very hard to gain this position. She doesn't let anyone to be close with her.  She hates rich people. Known as KS.

PUSHPA SINGH
She is head constable at MPT and councelling specialist. She loves acting but her acting turns into over acting. Treats everyone in thana as her children. Doesn't like the way KS solve the cases but still loves her as daughter. Nawab sahab has crush on her. Known as PJ .

SANTOSH SHARMA
She constable at MPT and cyber cell specialist. She is extremely innocent. Doesn't think before speaking. Cheeta chaturwedi loves her. But she is not interested in him. Known as SS.

CHEETAH CHATURVEDI
He is constable at MPT and woman psychology specialist. He is very loyal towards his duty. Loves SS but didn't confess his love. Wants to kill sunny chada( just kidding)

BILLU CHAMPAT
He is permanent prisoner at MPT. Calls lock up as billu niwas. Treats MPT members as his family and helps them in solving cases.

ARHAAN KHAN
Fiancee of haseena. He is engaged haseena only for her position and money. In short he is gold digger.

OTHERS IN THE STORY
SUNNY CHADA- LOCAL NEWS REPORTER.
BADNAAM-  OWNER OF TEA STALL INFRONT OF MPT.
IQBAL- OWNER OF BIRYANI STALL AND BARBER .

Note: one of the most important thing. In this story no one is related to anyone. PJ is not KS mom. Nor DSP is KS brother. DSP is the old one not anubhav. All are met each other at MPT except HM.

Soon I will be ending my first book and  then start posting my first part here. Thank you so much for showing so much love for my first book. This is my first time writing stories and you guys loved it . My very grateful to you all. ❤️🥰
And as you all said this story is about KAREENA, progressing from friendship to love.

Hope you will show the same love on my second book too. I know this story is little different. But as the story progress you all will love it. Once again thank you and keep showering the same love and support 💓💓.

First part coming up soon.😉❤️