LEAVE 😎

Next morning, KS was standing infront of the mirror, putting on her naam badge and lost her thoughts

"HM: ab aap sirf aur sirf humari hai. Koi aap ko cheen nahi sakta. Agar kisne try bhi kiya to hum karne nahi denge. Taqdeer to badalna hoga kyuki hum to hone nahi denge chahe hume duniya se ladna kyu na pade. Jab hum aap ko aap k khushi k chod sakte hai to phir hum aap ko taqdeer aur duniya se bhi cheen sakte hai because you said that you are happy with me. Hum aap k liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai aur saari haade par kar sakte hai."
On KS birthday.

HM: hum aap se bht pyaar karte hai karu...... Aur iss baar hum phir se seperate honge to hum bardasht nahi hoga. I will not be able to live without you. I can afford and put on stake everything but I can't afford you to lose at any cost.
In New York

HM words were roaming in KS mind. HM comes in the room and calls her but KS didn't respond.

HM: karu baby I need your help. Aaj pata nahi kyu hume kuch nahi mil raha hai. Help kijiye na.

KS didn't reply again. HM went to her and kept her hand on KS shoulder. KS comes out of the trance.

KS: haan jaan boliye.

HM: kahan kho gayi thi aap? My love... Kuch hua hai
Hugging her from behind

KS: wo shaadi k baare souch rahe the.

HM sees KS name badge upside down
HM: hum aap ki help lene aaye the aur khud ko dehkiye.

KS checks her herself in the mirror
KS: hum ko kaa hua theek to hai. Aur aap k saath to aur ache lag rahe hai.

HM: kyaa baat hai.... Bht pyaar aa raha hai hum par.

KS: haan to.

HM: anyways hume dehkiye.

KS turns towards HM
KS: kaa hua?

HM remove name badge and puts on properly
HM: your name badge was upside down.

KS: Ohoo acha. Par aap ko kaa help chahiye thi.

HM: haan dehkiye na.... Pata nahi kyu aaj hume kuch nahi mil raha hai. With great difficulty I found my important file and watch. But I'm unable to find others things. I have even checked princess room.

KS: kaa jaan aap bhi na....  Aaiye humare saath.

Both went in the wardrobe. KS took HM phone, handkerchief and wallet from last night outfit and gave to her.

HM: OOO...... Yes.... Now I remember kal jldi jldi me ye sab nikalna bhool hi gaye the. All because of you.

KS: hum ne kaa kiya?

HM: kya bol rahi thi aap. Jldi aaiye warna hum sone jaa rahe hai. Who was is blackmailing and threatening me.

KS: so that's your mistake Mrs Mallik.

HM: okay. Mrs Mallik. Aaj aap ko khud wo commissioner call karega aur aap sab ko leave dega. Just wait 😏.
Keeps her phone, wallet and handkerchief in her pocket. HM kisses on her cheeks.
HM: okay see you in the evening. Bye.

KS: theek hai. Bye. Love you.
Kissing her back.

HM: love you too. Pick up princess from school.
While leaving the room.

HM and RK went to police headquarters and directly went commissioner cabin. He was busy with a inspector. As soon as HM enter he orders the inspector to go out. HM sat infront of him with legs crossed, removes her goggles and keeps it on his file and RK sat beside her.

HM: good morning"commissioner sir aka Satyapal Kaur from Amritsar, Punjab".

CM: good Miss Mallik..... Tum yahan? kuch kaam tha?

HEART CONNECTIONS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara