LAST DAY🕕

HM: RK hume kuch important kaam hai. Aur hum ghar nahi aa rahe hai to aap sojaiye.

RK: kal raat ko aap ghar nahi aayi thi aur ab bhi.

HM: what to do working on something. Waise princess aur karu ne dinner karliya.

RK: haan aur dono so bhi gaye. Aap kuch kha lijiye.

HM: haan hum restaurant par hi hai. Order kiya. Meet you tomorrow morning.

After dinner HM, she was going out when she met one of investor.

IN: Hii Miss Mallik

HM: Hi Mr kapoor you here? May be you are with your family?

IN: Miss Mallik ye mera hi restaurant hai.

HM: ohoo.... Congratulations.

IN: thank you. Waise aap yaha wo bhi akele. Aap ki fiancee ke saath nahi hai aap k saath Akele dinner kiya.

HM begins to think about KS, happy memories with her but quickly comes out of her thoughts.
HM: actually I busy with work and was passing by so had my dinner here. By the way good food.

IN: thanks.

HM: I will leave now. See you.

HM went from there in her car, roaming on highway in full speed. Later she stopped at same garden, plugged in her earphones and played loud music.

Next morning HM arrives home with coat on her hand, looking in her phone when Pihu and KS was having breakfast. RK was also present there. PH went to HM.

PH: mumma where were you? I was waiting for you.

HM: sorry baby.... Ab hum aap k saath US me time spend karenge. Hum bht busy hai. Till then spend these 2 days with Miss..... Miss whatever.

PH: okay. Come let's have breakfast.

RK: haan beta kuch kha lijiye please.

HM: RK I'm in no mood. Princess you continue your breakfast.

HM went to her room. Pihu went back to KS.

PH: RK ,karu baby mumma ko kya hua hai?

RK: kuch nahi beta. Hum shift ho rahe hai to unhe bht kaam hai.

PH: no I know my mumma. She is sad because karu aunty is not coming with us.

KS: aayie ab khana khaiye.
Avoids what Pihu said.

After sometime HM comes in jeans, t-shirt and denim Jacket with white sneakers. She comes to Pihu, picks her up and kisses on her cheeks 😘. Ignoring KS and KS ignoring her.

HM: how are you my princess?

PH: good.

HM: aap ki packing hogayi?

PH: yes. Kal hum ne aur karu baby ne mil kar humara bag pack kiya. But today I will stay with you.
Hugging HM

HM: no darling. I'm really busy today. Aap Miss Karshima k saath jaiye unke station.

PH: no.... From the last two nights you are not with me. Aur good night kissy bhi di.

HM: princess.... Please. Waha sab honge you will enjoy there aur humare saath to aap bore hojati hai. Good morning kissy karte hai aap ko.
Kisses on both her cheeks.

RK: par beta aap do raato se kahan jaa rahi hai.

HM: kuch nahi bas kuch important work hai jo hume complete karna hai. And today you handle the office and meetings. I'm not coming office. Bye princess take care.
Kisses Pihu and left.