DEPARTURE 🛫

SS and RK left from there leaving KS in tears. KS didn't how to react. She was feeling helpless and blaming herself for HM condition. Here HM room, HM was blaming herself for KS condition.

HM went to her bathroom, opens the shower and stood under it with tears flowing continuessly. HM was shivering because of cold water but still stood under shower. After 20 minutes, HM comes out and changes. SS enters her room where HM was packing up her personal stuff.

SS: di.....

HM: haan my chotu sis bolo.

SS: aap theek hai na?

HM: santu kitne baar bole hum bikul theek hai.
Going in her wardrobe

SS: main janti hoon aap bht udas aur takleef me ho kyuki MS ne aane se maana kardiya hai aur ab aap ka rishta bhi nahi raha par aap ko ab move on karna hoga.
Giving courage to HM.

HM comes out of her wardrobe and sets her stuff in the bag.
HM: yes santu I now this. I have moved on.
Without any eye contact.

SS goes to HM and turns her face towards her
SS: haan dehkliya hai kitna move on kiya hai aap ne.

HM: really my love......
Again begins to set her bag

SS: theek hai. Ye baat meri aakhon me dehk kar boliye.

HM: ye kaisi baate kar rahi ho tum.

SS: boliye na. Kyuki aakhen kabhi jhoot nahi bolti.

HM turns towards SS and sees straight in her eyes.
HM: santu I have moved on in my life.

SS could clearly see the pain and love  in eyes but chooses stay quiet. As she didn't want to hurt HM by reminding all her memories with KS.

SS: acha theek hai. Aap ki packing hogayi?

HM: yes only some important stuff is left.

SS: aur Pihu ki packing?

HM: RK and Miss Karishma Singh ki handling that.

SS: okay. Chaliye main aap ki help karti ho.

SS helps HM in packing. After this HM and SS was passing by Pihu room where KS was Pihu playing with her. HM sees KS is going to fall because of Pihu's skateboard 🛹 . HM rushes towards KS and holds her hand before KS falls. Both share an intense eyelock.

KS was still in almost falling position and lost in HM

KS was still in almost falling position and lost in HM. HM comes out and pulls her up with a jerk because of this KS comes close to HM and HM holds her waist. Now KS both hands were on HM chest and even more lost in HM. While Pihu took there pictures in her tab of HM saving KS and when they are close. HM comes out and steps backwards.

HM: princess you should not spread out toys like this. Someone might get hurt because of this.

PH: sorry mumma....