PARTY 🥳

PH: yess.... I want my mumma and karu baby.

HM: okay fine. Let's go to LA after the party.

PH: yeah.....

KS: par hasu hum kahi aur jana hai na?

HM: somehow we'll manage that.

KS: par abhi to chaliye.....

HM: okay. RK do all the arrangements and invite the guests. And also by the time I return I want the designer here.

RK: ji beta.

PJ: par tum dono kaha jaa rahe ho?

KS: kuch zaroori kaam hai. Kis cheez kisi se dur karna hai.

SS: km aap barbie k baare bol rahi hai na......

CC: nahi nahi ye kuch aur baat hai.

Billu: boliye na.....

KS: wo humara aur hasu ka secret hai.

PH: karu baby aap hume bhi nahi bolingi ?

KS: nahi bacha.... Ye bht important. Chaliye hasu.....

KS holds HM hand and took her to the doctor. While others in the MALLIK VILLA was confused to what is going on. Ignoring this and they start the preparation for the party.

The doctor asked HM to stay at rehabilitation center for a while but kareena denied and said they will visit him regularly. Next day home Mallik villa was decorated beautifully and there was a seperate section for the media and press. Everyone went to their rooms to get ready. 

HM and pihu's outfit ⬇️

KS outfit ⬇️

In kareena room, HM was standing infront of mirror wearing her accessories and Pihu doing same as her mom when KS comes out from wardrobe adjusting her dress and constantly pulling down

In kareena room, HM was standing infront of mirror wearing her accessories and Pihu doing same as her mom when KS comes out from wardrobe adjusting her dress and constantly pulling down. HM was awestruck by KS look 🤯. KS went close to HM and snaps finger infront of HM. HM comes out of trance.

PH: woww!!! Karu baby you are looking so beautiful....

KS: thanks princess..... Jaan ye dress bht hi choti hai aur hum aisa dress nahi pehante.