REQUEST GRANTED ✅

HM: no santu now finally time to face her. I can't run like this my whole life.

RK: haseena beta agar wo haan karde to mujhe bol dijiyega. Main sab arrangements karta ho.

PH: yeeahhh.......🎉🎉🥳🥳 This is the best gift mumma...... thank you so much.
Hugs HM tightly.

HM hugs her and kissed on her cheeks
HM: welcome my princess.

Next day afternoon, HM was pacing in her cabin with restlessness and nervously, fidgeting her fingers on her phone. Tries to call KS but before it can connect she disconnects it.

HM: come on Haseena, you can do it. No I should do it. You should do this for your Pihu. Yes I am going to call her.

HM took long breath and finally calls KS. Here in Lucknow, KS had just entered the thana. All salutes her and she moves towards her cabin when she receives call from HM. Her steps freezed seeing her phone. She was shocked, surprised and more of happy. PJ, CC Billu and MP sees KS staring her phone cluelessly without any expression.

PJ: kya hua MS.... Kis ka call hai?

CC: aap kahe itna pareshan hogayi e call dehk kar.

Billu: lagata hai kis bhoot ko dehk liya hai.

MP: call par bhoot? 🤔

Billu: misri ji ye 2021 hai. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

KS: hasu ka call hai....

PJ CC and Billu: kyaaa....

MP: koun hasu??

PJ: to phir jldi uthiye warna cut jaiyega. Aaj pure ek saal baad pheli baar haseena ne aap ko khud se call kiya hai

KS pick up the call
KS: ji Miss Mallik boliye

HM: hii... Miss.... Miss

KS: Karishma Singh.

HM: yes Miss Karishma Singh. I need to talk to you.

KS: ji boliye.....

HM: yesterday was Princess birthday.....

KS: pata hai hume.

HM: so as gift from me she wants to me tell you all come here to New York. I know I know you can't come because you love your work and not me. But I'm not asking you to come forever. It's just a matter of few days, hope you can do it. Please come for princess.... It's a request.

KS: par aap to humara chehra tk dekhna nahi chahti hai to hum kahe aaye? Aur kis haq se aaye?

HM: not for me but for Pihu... You all specially you are special for her. Aur jahan tk baat hai humari hai, I can go to any extent for my princess.

KS: aur aap kaa chahti hai?

HM: usse koi farak nahi padta. Only Pihu matters. Aur ek baat hum dono me common hai that we love her more than anyone else in this world. I know hume samne dehkar aap ko acha nahi lagata and you will get hurt. Aur aap hume face nahi karna chahti to hum kuch dino k liye dusri shift ho jayenge. Par Aap aur baki sab princess k saath time spend kariye. But for few days please come. And if you agree, other will agree too.. so....

KS: hum bhi princess k liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai. Aur Pihu ye gift manga hai to ye gift princess ko zaroor milega. Aur aap ko kahi jane koi zaroorat nahi hai.

HM was really happy listening this.
HM: thank you thank you so much Karu..... I love you ❤️
Realises what she said.
HM: sorry wo flow flow me....

KS: it's okay.

HM: okay then send all your and other documents to RK. Tell cat to come too. And you all will come in my plane. So start your packing. Once again thank you so much.