DAY 5⏳

KS: to suno sab log hasu Mumbai gayi hai kuch kaam k liye aur hum se party me milengi.

SS: ye kya baat hai. Hum yaha par aur wo phir chale gayi.

Everyone freshen up and had dinner together. KS went to sleep after dinner. While MPT mandali was having meeting in PJ room with RK.

SS: RK HD achanak se kyu chale gayi?

RK: wo aise hi hai. Akhir unki beti.........
Didn't complete his sentence.

PJ: haseena ki beti???!!!

RK: nahi nahi....... Mallik saab ki beti hai wo. 24 ghante bas kam karti hai.
To cover up.

CC: acha to aap aise aa rahe the.

RK: to aage kya karna.

PJ: santu tum dono k phones normal kardo.

SS: wo to main ne aate hi kar diya.

CC: so smart 😍 santu ji.

SS: thank you. Pushpee ab.

PJ: hum ne kuch aur soucha tha magar ab haseena hi chale gayi. Kuch aur souchna hoga. Tumlog bhi soucho.

Everyone: ok.

Everyone begins to think about the plan. Suddenly PJ receives a call. She sees the caller ID and gets happy.

CC: kya hua PJ?

PJ: haseena ka call aaya. Ab mlm hoga aage kya karna hai.

She receives the call and HM tells her that she wants to talk to her in morning. PJ tells everyone the same. After this everyone went to there and slept.

Next morning RK leaves for office and rest went to thana. KS was kind of sad as HM was not present with her.
In the HM office, RK was busy with the arrangements for the party. While HM was busy with Pihu. In the penthouse.

PH: mumma...... Mummma...... 

HM: yes yes.... Coming my princess 💓

Other children were waiting for breakfast at the table. Pihu was standing on the sofa and calling and shouting HM. HM was busy Instructing the servants what to make for breakfast. In short time HM comes with trolley.

PH: mumma you are late. I'm too hungry 🥺.

HM: yes I'm here. But why didn't you had the breakfast with your friends.

PH: because I always have with them. So today I want you to feed me.

HM ruffle Pihu hair and takes in her lap. HM sat on the sofa with Pihu in her lap and feeds her. 

HM: you said that you are learning Hindi. Then aren't you speaking.

PH: yes I'm learning it. Hume todi todi aati hai. 🤏
Doing cute actions. HM smiles at her cute antics.

HM: todi nahi thodi. Todi means breaking.

PH: okay. But when I'm going to stay with you. I'm miss you everyday.
Hugs HM tightly, hiding her face in her chest.

HM: very very soon. (In mind) ek baar ye engagement announce karde aur iss topic ko Humesha k liye khatam karde.

PH: okay. Mumma I want come with you to your office.

HM: then let's go. But remember the game.

PH: ok mumma sorry sorry. HD infront of others.

HM: good. Let's get ready.

HM dresses up Pihu and herself gets ready. Both went down to her Office. Pihu was in holding HM hand with small hand. As soon as HM enter all her employees stands and greets her. Pihu tells to bend down but instead HM picks her up and moves towards her cabin. Pihu whisper in her ears.