MY SCHOOL🏫

Next day everyone get ready for their respective works after breakfast. Pihu was wearing a t-shirt and jeans with her backpack on her shoulder and tab in her hands. RK left for office and SS to thana.

The trio was in KS new car. They stop at the school and went in. All the kids were looking at them and the car. HM was carrying Pihu in her arms. As soon as they the went in the teachers and staff stood up. HM went to principal.

Principal: good morning MM and Mrs Karishma Singh

Kareena: good morning.

HM: so how are Mrs Malhotra?

Principal: good

KS: princess ki class kahan hai?

Principal: yahi hai aage se right.

HM: ok. Take proper care of her. Inform everyone in the school whose daughter she is. Zara se bhi takleef nahi hone chahiye princess ko. And if you need to inform something you can call me or Mrs Karishma Singh Mallik.
KS smiles at her.

Principal: okay.

HM: chale princess

PH: yess mumma.

HM: if you need anything tell your teacher or come here to your principal.

PH: yess mumma.... I know.

HM KS and Pihu was standing infront of her class. HM was on her knees. Pihu hugs HM and KS.

HM: ache se enjoy karna

KS: aur kis ko tang mat karna. Aaj kal bht shararat karti hai aap.....

PH: okay.... From morning I'm listening this. Ab hum jaye.

HM: theek hai jaiye.

KS: okay bye.

KS hugs pihu her and kisses her and Pihu runs inside the class. Kareena was inspecting her outside the class. Pihu went to a seat where already a kid was seating.

PH: get up...

Boy: no this my seat.

PH: hum ne kaha utho.

Boy: par kyu ye to meri seat hai.

PH: kyuki ye jagah hume achi lagi. So now this my seat now.

Boy: no.

PH: this is my mumma school and I can do whatever I want.

Outside the class
KS: hasu Princess to galat kar rahi. Hume rukna hoga.
Moves towards the class

HM holds her hand and stops her
HM: wait karu I want see how princess handles this situation. I know this is wrong.

KS: theek hai.

Back in the class
PH: I said get up or else I complain the principal.

Boy: no

Teacher enters the class
TC: good morning class

Kids: good morning ma'am.....

PH: ma'am I want to sit here but he is not letting me....

Boy: but this is my seat.

TC: it's bad manners.... Nada you shouldn't do this.

PH: but this my mumma school..... To ye humara hi school hua. Mumma said jo unka hai wo humara hai.

Boy: tumare mumma ka school hai to kya.... I sat here first.

PH: dehko chup chap uthjao warna ek kantaap padega na.....
Kareena surprisingly look at each other.
PH: you don't know my mumma and karu mumma..... My mumma is The Haseena Mallik and karu mumma is the super cop. Sab daarte hai humare mumma aur karu mumma se.