MERI JAAN 💖

Both went to a 5 star restaurant for dinner. HM spikes KS juice with heavy dose of sleeping pills and took her to the car. In the car she calls RK and informs him something.

HM starts the car drove it while KS was in deep sleep. The guards opens the gates and HM took the car directly in the plane . HM was going back to India without letting KS know about it. HM completes her and KS formalities. Soon RK, SS and Pihu completes the boarding formalities and joins HM. HM took KS in her arms and makes KS lay on the bed in her cabin and went to RK,SS and Pihu.

PH: mumma.... Where are we going?

HM took Pihu in her arms and kisses her.
HM: princess we are going back india.

PH: yeaahhhh 🥳🥳 waha to sab hoge. We will enjoy everyday.

SS: haan bht maaza aayega. Par dii ye sab achanak kyu?

HM: achanak nahi hai santu. Bht hi souch samhj kar hum ne ye decision liya hai. By the way I did our packing so RK did you bring my and karu luggage?

RK: haan beta.

HM: and karu's car?

RK: wo bhi leli hai.

HM: good.

RK: to chale ?

HM: yeah sure.

The plane took it's flight. After almost 15 hours, KS was still sleeping. Pihu was setting in HM lap and SS and RK in there seats.

PH: mumma karu aunty ko kya hua? Wo kitni der se so rahi hai.

HM: wo kal hum ne bht kaam kiya to wo bht thak gayi hai. Let her rest. Don't disturb her.

PH: okay. Mumma you know kya hua?

HM: kya hua?

SS: kuch serious hai

PH: yess very serious.....

RK: to beta aap ko pehle bolna chahiye tha na.

HM: princess kya hua. Are you fine?

PH: yess mumma I'm fine. My friends in india.... Hum unke liye to gifts lena bhool hi gaye.

HM: princess you scared me. Koi baat nahi hum waha jaa kar kuch send kar denge.

PH: you are the best mumma in the world.
Hugging HM.

SS: dii.....waise km itni der kaise so rahi hai?

HM: actually I spiked her drink.

SS: kyaa???

HM: haan. Hum 2 tablet dali hai. Each tablet works for 12 hours. So before 24 hours she not gonna wake up...

SS: dii par ye safe to hai na?

RK: haan santu beta. Haseena me pehle hi doctor se baat Karli hai aur unho ne hi ye dawai thi.

PH: haww.... Mumma wrong kiya....

HM: humare karu baby k liye hi kiya hai.

After couple of hours they landed at lucknow. HM took KS in her arms and took to Mallik Mansion. It was already cleaned and ready for them. HM went her room and makes KS to lay on the bed. Everyone took some rest and went down for brunch. KS slowly wakes up and was shocked to her surroundings. She checks the time in her watch it was  1 am but it US time. The room was dark as all the curtains were down.

KS: ye to hasu ka lucknow wala room hai. Aur raat k 1 baje hasu kahan gayi. Hasu....
Confusingly calls HM.
KS: ye kaa ho raha hai.

HM enters the room and finds KS sitting on the bed.
HM: so finally you are up.