CELEBRATIONS 🎉

It's been a year that HM has shifted to US. The MPT is not MPT any more. There was rarely any fun or baketi.  KS has become more aggressive and less expressive. There is new constable at MPT , constable Misri Pandey. Everyday everyone use to wait for santu and Pihu calls. HM rarely use to call PJ or CC. She has never called KS in this one year.

In US, New York City at Mallik villa. HM was usually busy with work and use to spend time with Pihu and SS after coming back from office. HM has still not moved on. At weekends HM just disappears without informing anyone. SS has become an indian agent. She has been part of many missions which completed successfully. Now she was a senior official agent. HM has told her they shifted to US because of her chacha who wants her business empire and properties and always tries to blackmail and kill her.  Pihu was in now in kindergarten. HM was trying to be a perfect mom to her and trying her best. But Pihu always use to miss MPT members specially KS and calls them everyday. HM reveals SS that pihu's real name was NADA.
MALLIK VILLA ⬇️

Today was pihu's 4th Birthday

Today was pihu's 4th Birthday. The preparations for her birthday has already began. HM and SS both has taken a leave for her birthday. The trio went on shopping and brought lots of gifts and dresses for her. In the afternoon the party has begun. The theme of party was pink. The whole mansion was decorated with different shades pink. She was wearing a baby pink frock looking super cute. Pihu's friends start to arrive. All her friends were wearing cute pink outfits 💓

Friends: happy Birthday Nada. (Pihu real name- Nada)

PH: thank you. Mumma my friends are here.
Calling HM
Pihu's outfit ⬇️

 Calling HMPihu's outfit ⬇️

HM: yes coming darling....
Coming down from stairs.
HM outfit ⬇️