LOS ANGELES 🌆

Both get down from the car and drove back home. On the way back KS slept. After reaching Mallik villa, HM took KS in her arms and went to their room, made her lay on the bed. HM took a hot shower and freshen up, wearing simple jeans and T-shirts with a jacket.

HM did the arrangements for the flight ✈️ Soon everyone one wakes up, had there breakfast. HM did her, KS and pihu's packing and PJ helping her. After sometime BB comes with her luggage.

Billu: MM km ko uthaiye... Hum late ho rahe hai.

HM: late hote hai to hue. Let her take rest. Humara hi plane so let it be.

RK: aur aap?

PJ: kyu haseena ko kya hua?

RK: wo aur Karishma beta bahar gaye aur subah hi wapas aaye hai. Aur aate hi trip ki planning shuru kardi. Rest nahi kiya.

SS: dii..... Kya hai ye sab? Kuch der to so leti.

CC: haan. Kal party k baad kitna thak gaye the sab.

HM: I'm fine. Aadat hai hume.

PJ: isse par sehat par asar hoga.

BB: kya babe ......you should not do like this?

HM: it's okay everyone..... I will take some rest on the way. Come on lets get ready. In sometime karu baby will wake up. I will see her. Princess are coming with me.

PH: yes mumma....

HM took Pihu in her arms and went her room. HM and Pihu see's KS sleeping peacefully.

PH: mumma karu aunty is looking soo cute......

HM: yes aap ki tarah..... Waise have you packed your backpack 🎒 ?

PH: yess nannu did it.

HM: okay. Chalo karu baby ko uthate hai. You remember how you did ......

PH: samhj gaye mumma......

Pihu gets off from HM lap, climbed up the bed, took a pillow and start hitting KS. KS turns to other side covering herself in blanket. HM was enjoying this.

KS: jaann .... Sone dijiye .....bht neend aa raha hai.

PH: it's me karu baby get up we are getting late..... Uthiye..... Karu baby.... Wake up......
Hitting her with pillow.

KS: Pihu sone do......

PH: nooo...... Hum late ho rahe hai. Holidays k liye Jana aap bhool gayi?

KS wakes up reluctantly
KS: acha..... Lo uthgaye. Bas?

PH: no get ready we are late. Everyone is waiting..... Hai na mumma?

HM: yeah karu baby..... Let's go.

KS: to ye sab aap ka kiya dhara hai.

HM: yess revenge taken successfully.
Smirking 😏

KS: haar cheez ka badal lena hai aap ko.

HM: come on get ready. I will wait. And I did your packing.

KS gets ready and had her breakfast. All went to airport where the plane was ready and pilot waiting for them. All get seated. HM had her special seat, BB was about to sit beside her but before that KS sat beside her. PJ and Pihu, SS and CC and at last Billu and RK sat together.

KS: sorry par hum apni jaan k saath baithna chahte hai. Tum kahi aur baith jao.

BB: it's okay.
Sat alone in the front.

The plane took it's flight. HM went to her private cabin and starts to work on her laptop. BB was also working on her business idea. Others were enjoying the journey. KS notices HM missing and went to her cabin.