DEAL DONE ✅

HM: come karu baby ab to rest kijiye. Enough of this talks. It's very late.
KS: aur aap bhi zyada kaam mat kijiye aur khud ka khayal rakhna. Par aap hume call karengi jab aap free ho.
HM: ji madam. Love you karu Bye. 😘
KS: Love you too hasu. BYE 😘.

Both disconnect the call with satisfaction. HM felt good after a week after talking to KS. And KS was happy and relieved after talking to HM.

After 3 weeks in the afternoon. In New York at HM office. HM was attending the main meeting which she came for. The client and his team & HM was having intense discussion about business.

CL: so we'll send the equipment to lucknow factory after the receiving the advance.
HM: before taking the delivery of the equipment I want to test and check by myself.
CL: sure MM. Anyday you can come to our factory and check.
HM: fine then. I'm not gonna say when I'm coming. It will be a surprise visit.
CL: sure MM.
HM: ram Sharma...
RK: yes MM......
HM: get the contract papers and documents ready.
RK: okay MM.
CL: then I will take a leave. See you soon.
HM: surely.

HM and client had a handshake 🤝 and the client and his team leaves.  HM walks to the one end of the table and addresses her employees who were still in the conference room.

HM (warning tone): so guys... This project is really important for me. There shouldn't be a single mistake or problem. And even a single mistake will lead to severe consequences for yourself and that person will be directly fired. And Mr. Mathew......
CEO: yes MM.....
HM (highly warning tone): specially you become responsible. And listen and remember this is only for you. Even by mistake the there is problem or even a slightest bit of mistake because of any person. He definitely get fired but with you. I'm repeating my words again and again so imagine how important it is for me and imagine your situation.
CEO: yes MM got it. There is no chance of mistake and problems in this project.
HM: good. Ram Sharma let's leave.
RK: ji.

HM leaves from there leaving the employees completely horrified. As they were imaging there situation if there is mistake. HM went to her cabin and sat in her chair relaxed. HM rest her head on the headrest and closes her eyes.

RK: Mubarak ho beta. Akhir kar aap ki mehnat rang layi.
HM (still her eyes closed): abhi nahi RK. Abhi to bht kuch baki aur hume ye sab ek hafte me karna hai.
RK: aap apni return date baad lijiye na.
HM: no RK. Waha karu and santu ka acha nahi lagta humare Bagair. Aur hume b acha nahi laga raha unke k bagair.
RK: main samhj sakta ho par beta khud ko itna kaam ka stress mat dijiye.
HM: I will manage somehow. And karu and santu ki shopping list complete hogayi?
RK: haan beta. Meri aaj hi baat hui uss ladki aur ladke se saari shopping hogayi hai.
HM: do one thing RK, buy some gifts for the other three persons in karu's station. What's there name?
RK: cheeta, pushpa behan aur billu
HM: haan. Unke liye kuch gifts lijiye. According to there choices. 
RK: ji beta. Aur factory kab jana hai.
HM: tomorrow early morning immediately after the factory opens.
RK: isliye na tab factory apne asli halat me hogi.
HM: yeah.
RK: aap ek baar karu beta aur santu beta ko call kar lijiye. Bht din hogaye hai.

HM opens her laptop and begins to work.

HM: not today. Today I have a hectic schedule. Tomorrow maybe.
RK: ji. Main chalta ho.
HM: okay.

The whole day HM was working continuously without any breaks so that she finishes the work within a week and return to lucknow.
Here in Lucknow at MPT.
It was evening, everyone was packing up there stuff as the duty hours has completed. SS went KS.

SS: jai hind MS.
KS: jai hind. Kaa hua?
SS: aap ko HD ka call aaya tha?
KS: nahi santu. Dehko na ek hafte se call nahi kiya bas kabhi kabhi msg kar deti hai.
SS: mujhe mlm hai wo bht kaam kar rahi hai isliye call nahi kiya.
KS: bas kaam kaam. Khud khayal rakhti bhi nahi.