DAY 3⏳

CC: par......

HM: santu k saath rehna hai to rakho warna humare bodyguards are ready to be with santu.....

CC: okay okay HD. Thank you.

HM: hmm..... good.

Next day
All left to thana and RK went to office. Only kareena was left in Mallik mansion. In HM room, doctor were checking HM.

HM: from tomorrow I'm working karu baby.

KS: phele doctor ko bolne dijiye.

DOC: she can work par kam se kam kaam kariye. Koi pressure mat lijiye.

HM: humari body par chot dimag par nahi🙄.

KS: chup kariye aap.

HM: karu baby........

KS: ek word bhi nahi. Chaliye soup pijiye.

HM was about to say no but before that shoved the spoon in her mouth. KS was feeding her and HM was drinking it with a cute grumpy face. 😒

DOC: take care. Main aap ko shaam phir check karne k liye aata ho. Nurse unhe aaj ka injection dijiye.

NR: ji.

HM: no.

KS: abhi bolna tha na.... Ek word bhi nahi.

Again before HM can say something KS shoved the spoon in her mouth. KS feeds her the whole bowl of soup. Then nurse gave her the injection. While giving the injection HM holds KS hand tightly.

NR: ji hogaya.

HM: your job is danger. Miss nurse.

KS: hasu....

HM: don't even talk to me.

KS: kahe?

HM: bola na mat baat kariye. I'm calling my chotu sis and Arhaan here. You can leave. 🙄

KS: ab kaa kardiya hum ne?

HM: you forcefully fed me this tasteless soup. And hurted me. And scolded me

KS: kab hurt kiya?
Shockingly

HM: by giving me this injection.

KS: aww..... Humari jaan naraz hogayi.

HM: yes!.... Ab jaiye yaha se hum santu ko bulaenge.

KS hugs HM tightly but HM didn't hug her back.

KS: hum kahe jaye humari jaan ko chord kar. Nahi jayenge.

HM come out of the hug went to the balcony and stood there. KS came and hugged her from behind.

KS: acha sorry.....

HM: nahi.

KS kisses on her cheeks deeply 😘.

KS: please.....

HM: no means no. I'm going to Office bye.

HM was moving towards her wardrobe when holds her wrist and pulls towards herself and holds her waist. Because of sudden action HM was shocked and her hands was on KS shoulders. KS was looking straight in her eyes. Both shared an intense eyelock. Both lost in each other and finding the answers to PJ questions in each other eyes. HM was the first to come out and tries to free up from KS grip.

HM: karu leave me.....

KS: koun itni khoobsurat ladki ko chordna chahega.

HM: stop your flirting.