Prologue

Angad

Angad-Meera. I Promise!! Not every arranged marriages are a living hell!!
I said trying to go near her but she kept her hand in between stopping me.

Meera-No Angad!! It's like that!! I know it!!

Angad-Expectations and Realities are different Meera!!
I sighed as I took a place on the bed frustrated which is arranged for our so called first night.

Meera-See! You don't even give a damn to me when I'm hurt!! You just care about yourself!!
She said, angrily.

Angad-First of all!! You're the one who is hurting me and one more time!! Just one more time!! If you question about my care for you!! I swear to god. I wouldn't mind going off my limits to show my care and love for you!!
I snapped removing the turban off my head.

Meera-Just leave it!
She said, annoyed gently taking the jewelleries off her.

Angad-In the first place!! Why did you even agree to marry me??
I asked, curiously.

Meera-Well......

Miss.Writer

Well we'll stop it right there. A totally different fanfiction on Behir but with different names.
Meera and Angad just like north and south got married with there own preference. No one forced them to get married but for some reason Meera isn't tagging along with Angad like every married spouse does.
She just thinks. ' Marriages are a Living Hell!! ' but she has a reason.
Now the Questions arises.
Will Love Ever Happen!?
Because one had already lost his heart for her.

Join there journey! Find out how they become #Aneera

Hope you like this track!!
Will meet you guys on the 1st Chapter which would be posted after the Complete of Pandemic Love!!
Love you all!! Take care!! Until then Bye!!