7

What is going on around me??

Angad

She was looking adorably cute when she ate. The way she asked her friend for Chocolate. My Goodness!! She looked like a little baby.
In a little while Iraa dragged me out of there giving her sometime to get out of the shock. I sat on the couch waiting for her impatiently.
She came in sometime looking too beautiful causing me to stare at her shamelessly.

Mom-Meera Beta!! Come!! Sit here!!
She said. Mom!! Your the Bestttttt!!
She came and sat next to me nervously while l quickly composed my posture.

Robin-Awww!! How cute do they look!!
He said and l grinned while others nodded. Suddenly someone's phone started ringing. I looked here and there to see whose but as Meera stood up my attention turned to her.

Meera-Excuse me!!
She said and left quickly.

Shagun-Aunty l'll check on her!! Just a minute!!
She said and left behind her leaving everyone totally confused.
After sometime both of them came. Meera was looking dull for some reason.
What happened and who called her??

Meera's Mom-Meera!! What happened?
She asked worried.

Meera-Like usual Mom!! No movement!! Let that idiot wake up. l'll kill that Chimpanzee!!
She shouted and tears started flowing from her eyes. I quickly took my handkerchief and gave it to her. She hid her face in her palms taking it from me. Everyone in my family was confused.

Dad-Aakash!! Anything wrong!?
He asked. Meera's Dad took all our parents aside. They went to talk something while she was sniffing and crying badly.
I loooked up to see Iraa and Robin glaring at me. What did l do?
A message pinged from Whatsapp in a few minutes.
I saw and this is what it read,

Miss.Drama Queen!! ❤😈

Your an idiot Bro!! Atleast give your shoulder to cry!! I guess your gonna just stare at her when she cries even after marriage.

I looked up from my phone and they glared even harder. I've not even talked to her properly and giving my shoulder to cry. Would it work??
Thinking atleast it would decrease a little of her pain l thought to do it.
She was sitting on the couch. Hopefully she doesn't push me down.
I pulled her a little close to me encircling my arms around her waist. She reciprocated it by resting her cheek on my shoulder and hugging me tightly by my torso. She was still crying.

Angad-Shhhh!! Stop crying!!
I whispered in her ear, caressing her hair with one hand.
All three of them looked at us dreamily while l rolled my eyes in dibeleif.
They could also console her!! Duh!!
In sometime l heard no sobs instead hot breath fanned my neck. I looked at her to see her sleeping with a tear strained face.

Shagun-Angad l'll take her to her room!!
She said as she noticed Meera sleeping.

Angad-That's fine!! I'll take her!!
I said. She nodded.
I untangled myself from her gently and carried her in my arms to her room.
As l put her on her bed. I saw her right hand clutching my left one.

Meera-Please wake up!!
She mumbled in her sleep. I was confused.
I removed her grip from my hand. I didn't kiss her forehead nor did anything like that. I went down to the living room itself because l don't know whether she would like me staying in her room or not.

Robin-Is she okay Bro??
He asked and l nodded sitting beside him. Till now our parents didn't come from there personal talk.
Everyone was silent and busy on there own. I took my phone out and made myself busy sending the details required for my next project to my PA.

Meera's Mom-Angad Beta!! We are sorry on behalf of Meera!!
She said coming to us.

Angad-No Aunty!! There is nothing wrong!!
I said geniunely because she just showed her emotions out. There is nothing wrong.
She nodded smiling.
In a little while all of us had Lunch together with them. My Food didn't go below my throat thinking about Meera.
I know l feel for her which is not something like a crush or a fling but it's Love and l know that!!
In a little while Lunch also was done.
Everyone was seated on the living room, talking.

Meera's Mom-Shagun Beta!! Will you please give this to Meera!?
She asked forwarding a tray of food.

Shagun-Aunty l'll....
She started but l cut her off.

Angad-I'll give it to her!!
I said standing up from my place. She nodded smiling while everyone in my family gave me a teasing smile.
I smiled internally and left to her room. I knocked on her door.

Meera-Come in!!
I heard her sleepy voice. I opened the door and went inside, keeping the tray aside. I called her slowly,

Angad-Meera!!

Meera-Get lost Shaa!!
She shouted throwing a pillow on my way but l got hold of it.

Angad-You need to eat something and l am Angad not Shagun!!
I said and she woke up with a jerk.

Meera-I am Sorry!!
She said looking down.

Angad-That's fine!!
I said smiling.

Angad-I'll go down and here is your food!!
I said and she nodded. I went down and in sometime Meera came looking pale due to her contionous crying.
What is going on around me?? Who is she telling to wake up?? And more than anything why is she crying for that person?? Is that person a He or a She??
I had thrillion's of questions like these surrounding my mind.

Meera-Angad!!
She called me and l was out of my trance. I looked at her and she forwarded me a cup of Coffee giving me a small smile with swollen red eyes.
I took it from her mumbling a ' Thank you '
Later on we left to my Home after both our parents discussed the plans for this week's engagement and the coming up events of my wedding.