42

Your very Bad!!

Angad

I came to Office early morning itself not knowing what to do!! I have no damn plan to get her on my track. Urghhh!!
I sat on my Office chair frustrated when someone knocked the door.

Angad-Come in!!
I said and Tanya came in.

Tanya-Sir!!
She said and l nodded.

Tanya-Miss.Divya Khan is here to talk to you about the Project!!
She said.

Angad-Can't we do that later Tanya!?
I asked.

Tanya-You denied her Yesterday too and Today she is hellbent in doing the discussion Sir!!
She said and l groaned mentally. I am acting like a weirdo. Come on Angad!! What they do in an Office. That's what your also suppose to do!!

Angad-Fine!! Tell her to come in!!
I said and she nodded. Miss.Khan came in and took the seat before.

Divya-Hello Mr.Mehra!!
She said.

Angad-Hello Miss.Khan!!
I said with a tight smile. I want nothing but to Kiss Meera and cuddle her.

Divya-Shall we begin!?
She asked and l nodded. I opened my Laptop and turned it towards her so she is able to see. I started explaining her about our new Project collab and she listened everything keenly.

Meera-Angad!!
She yelled and swing opened the door such that both of us was startled in our places. She is calling me!! Am l day dreaming!!?
I asked myself but was shocked as she came to me and sat on my lap such that her legs were hanging on the chair's arm rest. She isn't even caring about the person infront of us. She encircled her arms around my neck and rested her cheek on my shoulder. Am l dreaming or did she hit her head?
Just yesterday she was eating my head for a Divorce. I still encircled my arms around her waist as l am feeling her after god knows how long. It feels like an eternity.

Divya-Ahem!!
She coughed and l was out of my trance. Damn!! She is my client and we are cuddling infront of her. Meera scrunched her eyebrows and cuddled closer to me. What happened to her??

Angad-Meera!! Get off me!!
I whispered, trying to get her hands off me but she was stubborn.

Meera-Nooo!!
She whined.

Angad-We can cuddle after l finish my Discussion with her. Now get off me!!
I whispered, again.

Meera-A Hell No!!
She said. I rolled my eyes and looked at Divya.

Angad-Miss.Khan....
I started but what do l say. Can you please leave as l want to cuddle with my Wife!! Off course not.

Divya-We can have this Discussion tomorrow Mr.Mehra!!
She said understandingly and stood up. I couldn't coz this Brat is no where ready to leave me.

Divya-Nice Meeting you Mr.Mehra!!
She said and forwarded her hand for a handshake. I was about to shake hands with her but Meera interwined our hands not letting me do so.
Divya chuckled.

Divya-Possessive much!!
She mumbled with a smile. I smiled and she left after waving a Bye.

Angad-Meera what is wrong with you??
I asked as she snuggled to the crook of my neck.

Meera-What is wrong with me??
She asked and l rolled my eyes.

Angad-Get off me!!
I said angrily. I am hurt. She thinks Divorce is a mockery but it isn't.

Meera-I am really Sorry!! Please.....
She said and sat on my lap properly. She wrapped her legs around my torso and got hold of my face.

Angad-Enough Meera!! I've had enough!! The Divorce papers would be here in sometime. You can sign it and go!!
I lied to her and stood up with her still clinging on me. I got hold of her waist so she is on place.

Meera-I don't want one!!
She said, shaking her head on my shoulder.

Angad-But l am ready to give you one!!
I said and pinned her to the wall.

Meera-But you weren't ready to give one yesterday!!
She whined looking at me.

Meera-Oh!! I get it...
She said and l looked at her confused.

Angad-What do you get??
I asked.

Meera-Because of your new Girlfriend your ready to give me a Divorce!!
She said as tears welled up in her eyes and in not time she started crying loudly.

Angad-Shhh!! Meera Stop crying!!
I said rubbing her back as she rested her cheek on my shoulder.

Meera-Your very Bad!! You dumped me because of her!!
She said in between her sobs and l was confused. My New Girlfriend?? I never had one.

Angad-Who told you!?
I asked.

Meera-Mumma!!
She said and now l got everything clear. I told Maa about her new behaviour this morning as she saw me dull but l didn't say her anything to do like this.
Maa had made Meera Jealous. Yayy!! I have nothing to do instead do a little acting.

Angad-Get off me Meera!!
I said.

Meera-Noooooooo!!
She yelled.

Angad-Right now!!
I said sternly. She pouted angrily and got off me.

Meera-I Hate You!!
She said looking at the floor. I chuckled and pinned her hands above her head.

Angad-Compensate!!
I said blankly as she sniffed.

Meera-What Compensate!?
She snapped.

Angad-If you want me back and not give you a Divorce!! Compensate!!
I said and she grinned.

Meera-What do you want me to do??
She asked like a Kid and l slapped my forehead in disbelief.

Angad-Anything!!
I said and she pouted going in deep thoughts. She wiggled out of my hold while l was confused.
She tip toed to my height and got hold of my face in between her palms and l was left confused. She kissed my lips not thinking twice that we are in my cabin. For the first time she intitated a Kiss. I kissed her back as l sensed her backing off.
She smiled and pinned me to the wall which was another shock for me but l still kissed her. Kissing each other like hungry animals. She backed off from the kiss as both of us lacked oxygen. I rested my forehead on hers as both of us was breathing heavily.

Meera-I Love You!!
She whispered literally breathless, clutching my neck tightly.

Angad-I Love You too!!
I said and pulled her closer to me through her waist.