Epilogue 2

Writer

Once upon a time....
In the middle of two beautiful lives.... God played a game of destiny. They were tied into a sacred bond of marriage! As of her... She had No Feelings! No Nothing! It was more like a compromise. But in the other hand was her hubby who fell head over heels for her on there First Meet itself! Everything was fine at first with little bit of Hate and Love along with there own problems!
They fell in Love! Accepted there marriage! Finally there sign of Love grew within her. But..... not everything is a walk on a rose bed. It has tons of torns of it's own.

Angad-You cannot do this to me!
He sobbed looking at the grave.

Angad-You cannot leave me like you wish!!
He said as hot tears poured from his brown eyes.

Dad-A.. Angad... Let's Go Home!!
He whispered as his voice cracked.

Angad-She'll feel scared Dad!! I cannot leave her alone! I have promised her!
He said, looking at him giving a sad smile. It made him feel depressed to look at his own son like this. But he had lost his daughter too....
He loved her unconditionally without any boundaries but everything went apart as God's plan.

Dad-Let her soul rest easy Angad!! Don't make her feel she did a mistake!
He tried convincing his son.

Angad-Wasn't it a big mistake Dad!?
He asked, back and he bit back his sob.

Dad-Drive me home Angad! It's suffocating!
He said looking away. Angad sighed looking at the grave with his tear dried face.

Angad-Rest easy Angel!
He whispered, keeping a bunch of white roses over the mud. Getting up he left home with his father.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Angad