13

l want some time!!

Angad

As all of us was enjoying the Halwa unknown to Mom.
Suddenly Robin put his spoon down. I looked at him, who was looking somewhere with a wide mouth. Wait!! Did that girl Kuhu show up or something??
I thought of turning to where he was looking but l saw all three of them.
Meera, Iraa and Dad having the same reaction as Robin. What's wrong??
I turned around and Mother earth!! Please swallow me!!
Mom was standing there with her arms folded on her chest, glaring at each one of us respectively. Now we are deers caught on the headlight!! Damn it!!
I shouldn't have paired up with these two to have her delicious Halwa!!
I could even have it after Breakfast.

Mom-Can l please know what's going on here??
She asked sternly, breaking the silence.

Dad-Nothing!!
He said casually going to the sink to wash his hands.

Mom-Iraa!?
She said sternly and that girl being the brave bugger went forward and put a spoonful of Halwa in her mouth.

Iraa-You itself say. How can we resist ourselves from having this dessert way before Breakfast??
She asked.

Mom-No one is having dessert after Breakfast!!
She said after she was done eating it. Her lips had a wide smile while all of us looked at her with puppy eyes coz it was really good.

Mom-Other's can have it but Mr.Mehra your not getting a single bit of it!!
She said glaring at him. All of us left a sigh of relief while Dad huffed in annoyance.

Dad-It's cheating Mrs.Mehra!!
He whined.

Mom-Fine!! Fine just a bit!!
She said and everyone chuckled.

Mom-Meera beta!! Let's keep the Breakfast on the table!!
She said.

Meera-Ok Mom!!
She said nodding and went to arrange the table. Iraa too helped them.
All of us sat for Breakfast and started having it, complimenting my Princess as well.
Later when Breakfast was done everyone departured to there room while Meera, Mom and Iraa was having girl's time. Today was reception and l am damn excited for it!!
I was in my room now, but was bored. If Meera was here. l could have taunted her or do something like that but she is down. Nevermind l have legs. I can go down too.
I thought and went down only to get Jealous Af!! Robin is having a head massage. That too from Meera. Robinnn!! Get your fucking head off her lap.
I was out of my trance by Iraa.

Iraa-Something is burning!!
She said smirking, looking at me.

Mom-Beta is the Stove on??

Meera-No Mom!!
She said and ran her hands through Robin's hair again. Meera!! No!! Your not gonna massage his head when you don't even give a hug to me.
I went and sat beside Iraa who was trying to muffle her laughter.
I glared at Iraa but she doesn't stop. I laid my head on Iraa's lap to make Meera jealous.
Iraa literally loves my hair so she ran her hand through my hair still trying hard not to laugh.
I rolled my eyes while she chuckled running her hands through my hair.

Evening.....

Time flew soo fast that it was evening now. It was our reception which is going to be happening in an hour.
I was sitting on the bed. Waiting for her. She has been getting ready for a while now.
I was about to go down only to stop mid-tracks seeing the beauty before me.
She didn't bother anything, instead she was setting her dupatta on her shoulder. She is gonna be the death of me. Just look at her. She is stunning!!

Angad-Meera!!
I called her after l composed from my love sick puppy form.
She frozed. I am not gonna eat her. Why is she scared of me??
I pulled her close to me through her waist, irrtated of her behaviour.

Angad-I am not a Werewolf Meera!! I am your Husband. I know you married me due to your very own reasons but can't we atleast try to give this relationship a chance.
I asked her while she looked down, resting her hands on my chest.

Angad-I am talking to you Mrs.Meera Angad Mehra!!
I said harshly.

Meera-Angad.... l....
She said in a shaky voice still looking down. I swear if she doesn't answer me now. I can't help but be rude to her!!
I am Man with a heart too. I am not a robot with just wires and circuits in me.

Angad-Meera look at me!!
I said as sweetly as possible. She looked at me with her bloodshot eyes. Why the hell does she cry when l talk. I don't abuse her or do anything of that sort and would never even do it.

Angad-Look Meera!! We can sort it out!! I know l have feelings for you but can't we just give it a try Please??
I asked caressing her cheek softly. I didn't want to taunt her this time.

Meera-I... l want some time!!
She said looking into my eyes which she rarely does.

Angad-Off course!! Take your Time!!
I said and she smiled. For the First time she smiled looking at me.

Angad-You look Beautiful!!
I said as l tucked the little strand of hair. She blushed mumbling a
' Thank You '.
Later on we went to the reception in Two cars. In One was my Family members and in the other was Me and Meera.

Meera-I am Sorry for the way l behaved Yesterday!!
She said fidgeting with her fingers as we was going to the venue.

Angad-Nevermind Meera!!
I said.

Meera-Your not Angry??
She asked like a little Kid looking at me.

Angad-No!!
I said and she grinned. I chuckled as l parked the car in the venue.
I quickly got down and went to her side. I showed my hand as l opened the door. In return she place her palm smiling.
I wish she loves me like l do but that's fine. She said she needs sometime and l will give it to her. I didn't want to say let's be Friends first and then look into our relationship. Coz l can't when l Love her and Meera looking at me like a Friend!! Hell No!! Just thinking about all that is terrible.

******

Meera-Angad!! I guess it's time to Go!!
She said looking at me confused. Damn!! I was day dreaming all this time??
All that smiling, grinning, looking into my eyes. It's just my imagination.
Urghhhhh!!
I nodded opening our room door for her.