29

First Kiss!!

Meera

I wanted to be in his warmth!! He never went off his limits but l wanted him to go today. I am Comfortable with Him, I Love Him. Then why doesn't this Idiot get anything in his Stupid head. Thinking my decision is right. I thought to make a move on my not- so -romantic hubby. I was nervous but still anything to get this guy on track.
I sat on his right thigh, putting my legs in between his outstreched legs. I closed my eyes coz l was hell nervous. He encircled his arms around my waist gently while l was still closing my eyes. I rested my two lifeless hands on his shoulders.

Meera-I am comfortable!!
I whispered.

Angad-Promise!?
He asked and l nodded still with closed eyes.

Angad-Then get ready Mrs.Mehra!!
He whispered huskily. Now l felt nervous and shy. l thought this Man was an innocent guy but quiet a Romantic one l guess.
I encircled my arms around his neck as he moved closer to me such that our noses bumped with each other, leaving a little gap between our lips. My eyes were still closed.

Angad-Changed your mind??
He asked caressing my cheek.

Meera-No!!
I whispered.

Angad-Good!!
He whispered like me. He is such a Gentleman!! He moved further and our lips met each other but damn. I wanted to make a move. Ok that's fine but how do l kiss him back?? It's my First Kiss. I didn't ever have a boyfriend during college as l had no time for there Romance and other crap.
I copied his moves as l didn't want this new foreign feeling to go away. He smiled against my lips and pulled me closer such that there wasn't a gap between our two bodies. His hand went to my hair and the back of my neck as the Kiss went deep. I clutched the back of his neck tightly and did my perfect job of kissing him back or copying his moves. In a little while it was time to say Bye Bye to his lips as the damn Oxygen striked in between my mind making me realize l also need to Breath. He backed off from the Kiss leaving both of us breathless. My closed eyes, opened wanting to see his handsome face. His lips were wet and a little red. His eyes were closed as he joined both of our foreheads. Blood rushed on my cheeks so l closed my eyes feeling shy as well.

Angad-I Love You!!
He whispered literally breathless.

Meera-I Love You too!!
I said which l've been avoiding for a week now. That's his punishment for that Divorce Drama of his.

Angad-Again!?
He asked excited pulling me a little more closer. If that was possible.

Meera-I Love You too!!
I said and opened my eyes. He was looking Happy with a tint of red on his face.

Angad-By the way you look breath taking like this!!
He said rubbing his thumb on my lower lip. I hid my now red face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled and rested his head over mine.
For sometime both of us was silent. He storked my hair while l played with his two unbuttoned shirt buttons, giving a nice view of his abs.
I never knew you could be a Pervert one too!! Said my subconcious. I chuckled mentally.

Angad-With whom else you have had a First Meet!?
He asked breaking the silence.

Meera-I've had around Three First Meets along with yours!! First one was this young guy named Yugh!!
I said. He nodded.

Meera-That guy had some serious Problems!!
I said.

Angad-Why are you saying like that!!?
He asked and chuckled.

Meera-Like come on!! He loves a Girl and is ready to marry me!! If that idiot guy gets emotional he'll literally start eating anything. He won't even mind if it's some green chillies or a fish swimming freely in the water.
I said.

Angad-I agree!! He really has some serious problems!!
He said and laughed. I smiled.

Angad-Then the Second One??
He asked. A wide smile spread over my face thinking about Mr.Fatso Harshal!!
I filled him with all the details. From that Stupid story l made up to crying like a Baby in my Father's arms.

Angad-No you didn't do that!!?
He asked in between his laughing sessions.

Meera-I did!! Coz he was damn irrtating!!
I said.

Meera-What about yours??
I asked as his laughter decreased.

Angad-I've had around Five first meets!! I've been a Rudey to all of them and wouldn't even talk sometimes but except for one girl!!
He said gaining all my attention. I stopped playing with his shirt buttons and looked at him curiously but with a little rage in me.

Meera-Who??
I asked without taking a U-turn to come to the point.

Angad-Let me Exaggerate about her!!
He said and l glared at him. He's gonna exaggerate about a Girl to his Wife!!
Just wait Mr.Mehra!! Your gonna get Flying Chappals in sometime!!

Angad-She has awfully Pretty Eyes which are too Cute!!
He said and l nodded munching my nails, looking at him.

Angad-When she smiles, l guess even the new blooming flowers gets jealous of her!!
He said. You could have been a poet rather than a Buisness man Mr.Mehra!!

Angad-She.....

Meera-Enough!!
I said irrtated. If l leave him to Exaggerate he'll go on forever.

Angad-What happened?? I just started.
He asked. Adding some kerosene to the burning fire in me!!

Meera-Who are you exaggerating about?? Your exaggerating like she is the only girl on this earth!! Then you could have married her itself!!
I huffed turning my face away.

Angad-Your jealous of her!?
He asked and l nodded my head still with my face away from him. He chuckled.

Meera-Angad!!
I whined turning to him as there is too much suspense and l am already hating the girl he is exaggerating.

Angad-You want to know who is she??
He asked and l nodded immediately.