43

He Marked me as ' His '

Meera

He was working on his Laptop while l was seated on his lap facing him with my legs around his torso. I rested my cheek on his shoulder and yawned as l was feeling bored as well as tired.

Angad-Sleepy??
He asked still concentrated on his Laptop. I nodded and snuggled closer to him.

Angad-I'll tuck you to Bed in sometime!!
He said as he typed his presentation but l was confused.

Meera-There is no room here!!
I said looking here and there but stopped as l found a door inside the cabin itself.

Angad-There it is!!
He said pointing to the same door l was looking at. I giggled.

Angad-What's making you all giggly Princess??
He asked looking at me.

Meera-Why do you have a room in your cabin??
I asked. He smiled as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

Angad-Maybe for some other useful things!!
He whispered playfully as he joined our foreheads.

Meera-Shut Up!!
I said, blushing.

Angad-Alright!! Just in case we are stuck with lots of work Dad renovated a place for rest!!
He said and l nodded.

Meera-Fine!! I am going then!!
I said and tried to get off him but he pulled me closer to him

Angad-Later!!
He said. l chuckled and rested my cheek on his shoulder. I played with his unbuttoned shirt buttons as he worked on his presentation.

Angad-Done!!
He said as he closed his Laptop. I smiled as he stood up with me and kissed my forehead.

Angad-You want me to tuck you to bed!!?
He asked and l nodded in ' No '.

Angad-What happened??
He asked caressing my cheek.

Meera-Make me Yours!!
I whispered.

Angad-What!?
He asked as if he heard something wrong.

Meera-Make me Yours!!
I said, clutching his neck tightly looking at him.

Angad-Sit here!!
He said as he placed me on the couch. Did l say something wrong??
He went out of his cabin while l was eating my head thinking l said something wrong. He came back with a bright smile while l was totally confused.
He carried me in his arms while l was startled with his sudden move.

Meera-Did l say something wrong??
I asked. He nodded in ' No ' with a smile as he opened the door of the room with his leg.
He placed me on the bed and closed the door. He hung his coat on a hanger and genlty came over me while here l am confused as hell.

Meera-What is wrong with you?? Why aren't you talking and what are you doing??
I asked irrtated

Angad-Gonna grant my wifey's wish!!
He said as he tucked my hair. I smiled shyly thinking what would happen.
He captured my lips in his as his right hand held my hair. I moved my lips against his as l clutched his neck. I gasped through the kiss as l felt his other hand caressing my curves seductively. I breathed heavily as he let go of my lips and devoured my neck.

Meera-Angadddd!
I moaned in a whisper as he bit my neck.

*

*

*

And He Marked me as ' His ' in every means.

Angad-I Love You!!
He whispered as he kissed my hair. l laid on his chest tired.

Meera-I Love You too!!
I said while he stroked my hair. He pulled the duvet over us with his legs and l slept off in his arms being tired.
I felt him move beside me. I opened my eyes still tired. Come on!! Yesterday night both of us didn't sleep instead we was rolling on the bed.

Meera-Where are you going??
I asked seeing him all ready in his shirt.

Angad-I am gonna go get the Office Key's from Tanya!! It's an off for everyone today!
He said and that's when l looked around. We are still here. I nodded rubbing my eyes.

Angad-I'll be back soon!!
He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled as he left the room. I slowly got off the bed after changing into my clothes. I moved the curtains aside and got a glimpse of moving vehicles in the morning sunrise.

Angad-Hey!!
He said as he sneaked his arms around my waist, back hugging me.

Meera-Hey!!
I said and turned towards him, still in his hold.

Angad-Are we going home now Mrs.Mehra!?
He asked as he nuzzled my neck.

Meera-Ok!!
I said as l wanted to freshen up as well. We left from his Office to our Home.
As l was about to go to the washroom l was pulled back.

Meera-A.. angad!!
I whispered, stuttering as his hands went inside my shirt. He slowly pushed me inside the washroom still holding me by my waist.

Meera-Leave me!!
I said blushing when l got what is in his head.

Angad-I Promise l wouldn't go off my limits!!
He said and l looked at him.

Angad-Unless and until you want me to!!
He whispered in my ears.

Meera-Fine!!
I barely whispered. He grinned and carried me off the ground. I chuckled seeing his excitement.
We showered togehter and was now cuddling under the sheets. He was laying his cheek on my chest while l was laying on the pillow, ruffling his hair.

Angad-Meera!!
He called me as l was so engrossed in ruffling his hair.

Meera-Yes!!
I said looking at him who was still laying his cheek on my chest.

Angad-How is Raghav related to you??
He asked and l stiffened under his hold. He came on top of me such that we faced each other.

Angad-Just spill it out!! Don't be scared!!
He said caressing my cheek and l left a deep sigh feeling a little relaxed. I had to tell it to him one day.

Meera-That's a long Story!!
I said not wanting to open it up to him. I am Comfortble with him. I Love him but still l fear he will leave me. I am scared that he would leave me when he gets to know my past.

Angad-I would never leave you. Not even in my dreams!!
He said and left a little kiss on my lips.

Happy Birthday Surbhi di!!❤️