27

Can l sleep like this!?

Meera

He was whining and not going out but he looks damn cute!! My Anger just vanished when he hugged me and mumbled just two words ' l'm Sorry '

Meera-Fine!!
I said giving up.

Angad-Ok then! I guess we can go to our room!!
He said grinning like an idiot as he stood up. I chuckled seeing Shagun.

Meera-Shagun!!
I called her slowly.

Shagun-What??
She mumbled sleepily.

Meera-I am going to our room! Is that Ok??
I asked.

Shagun-Am l your husband your asking permission!! Just Get Lost you two and romance in your room if you want!
She snapped pushing me away from her and Angad chuckled. I knew it!! This girl had no manners and eavesdropped a couple's conversation.

Meera-Ok then!! Bye!!
I said.

Shagun-Byeeeee!!
She said dramatically. I was about to get down but he carried me instead which made my insides jelly.

Meera-Pu..put me down!!
I stuttered.

Angad-No!!
He whispered huskily. I closed my eyes feeling shy.

Shagun-Get a room for godsake!!
She whined burying her face in the pillow. We both chuckled and he started going towards our room while l encircled my arms around his neck, opening my eyes. In sometime l was placed on a soft matress. He kissed my forehead and left to lock the door. I quickly laid on the bed such that my back was facing the ceiling. I rested my cheek on the pillow.
In sometime l felt the placed next to me taken and l know it's him. His one arm slowly snaked around my waist. He once again hid his face in the crook of my neck and his hot breaths fanned my earlobe.

Angad-I'm really Sorry!!
He whispered near my ear and in a matter of sometime l felt my neck getting wet with his tears.

Meera-Angad!!
I said and turned facing him still in his hold. I wiped his face with my hands while he was sniffing like a lost kid.

Meera-Relax!! You took the decicion... maybe out of work pressure!!
I said caressing his hair.

Angad-No!!
He said.

Meera-Then what??
I asked as it was something l wanted to ask him.

Angad-I don't wanna talk about it now!!
He said keeping his head on my chest. Damn!! Butterflies and a whole damn zoo is walking inside my stomach now!! He snuggled to me like a little Kid while l caressed his hair. We was silent, listening to each other's heartbeat which beats for the other partner respectively.

Angad-Can l sleep like this!?
He asked after sometime. Resting his chin on my chest, looking at me with puppy eyes.
I nodded and he grinned wide resting his head again on my chest. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

Angad-I Love You!!
He said looking at me again. I showed my tongue out and rolled my eyes.

Angad-Rudey!!
He said. I tried hard not to smile as we was behaving like little kids.

Meera-I'll be rudey itself. Now Sleep!!
I said. He pouted and kept his head back on my chest. I chuckled and fell asleep in sometime with him laying half on my me. This is one of the peaceful sleeps l am gonna get after one week of sleepless nights and cold beds.

Next Morning.....

I woke up as irrtating morning rays peeked through our balcony glass door reflecting it correctly on my face. Whyy?? I tried turning my head away but tough luck. Mr.Hulk is still sleeping on top of me.

Meera-Angad!!
I called him sweetly but he just snuggled to the crook of my neck. Damn it!! His hot breath fanned my neck and so did his slightly parted lips brush the corner of my cleavage. I could have just kept my mouth shut!!
I tried getting up but all my attempts failed successfully.

Angad-Good Morning!!
He whispered huskily near my ear after one whole damn hour!

Meera-Morning!!
I groaned annoyed pushing him away. I quickly went to the washroom. I did my morning chores and changed into fresh pair of clothes with one thought in my stupid brain. What would my Idiot, Dramatic bestie think!? And what is she doing?

Angad-Meera!!
He whined as he saw me going out of our room.

Meera-Just give me five minutes. I Promise. l'll be back!
I said and rushed out of our room.
Shagun!! This girl has some serious problem. I knew it by the time l wake up and come to my clean Kitchen. It would be a mess. This girl can get a Guinness record for messing things up. She just does that in a matter of sometime.

Meera-Shagun!?
I called her as she was no where to be found in the messed up Kitchen. Let me find you Shaa! You would even regret coming into my Kitchen.

Shagun-I am really sorry Ra!! I just tried making Breakfast!!
She said sweetly and came out from one of the empty pantry cupboards, munching a Chocolate at the same time.
I glared at her as she ran around the couch squealing for help.

Meera-Shagun!!
I said and gave her a muderous look but this girl cared less and kept running around.

Shagun-Jiju!! Save me from this Dinosaur. She is spitting fire everywhere!
She squealed and ran to Angad. She hid behind him like she did nothing at all while he chuckled.

Meera-Shagun!
I whined going behind him while Shagun went infront of Angad.

Angad-What happened!?
He asked muffling his laughter, making me stand on one place.

Meera-She messed up the Kitchen!!
I complained.

Shagun-I was Hungry and went to make Breakfast for all three of us!!
She defended herself.

Meera-You could have waited Shaa!!
I whined.

Shagun-But l was Hungry Ra!!
She said innocently.

Angad-Ok!! All three of us would clean it! Happy now?
He asked. l nodded grinning wide and Shagun groaned annoyed coz she hates cleaning.

Shagun-Your supporting your wife!!
She complained while l smirked.

Angad-But you would get the food you wanted. So it's equal!! Now go to work! I'll order the food and be back!!
He said and she nodded her head happily while l dragged her to the Kitchen.