5

I have to say ' Yes ' anyway!

Meera

Wow Meera!! Your the dumbest idiot!! You just hugged him. That's fine but just in a bathrobe!! You literally don't care who is infront of you. You just hug them even if you see a lizard or Cockroach. I scolded myself.
But l sort of liked him. The way he saved me from that bloody cockroach. From then onwards he has a precious corner in my heart.
It's been an hour since he left. I want say l was thinking about him all this time coz l didn't. I just like him for saving me. That's it. Other than that he is also a person on my Red List.

Nakul-Sissy!!
He called me.

Meera-What happened idiot??
I asked.

Nakul-Come on!! Dad is calling you!!
He said and pulled me down with him.
I sat infront of Mom and Dad who was having a serious expression.
I was scared at once. Did that fatso Harshal say whatever l told him??

Mom-Meera!!
She said sternly which she used when l was kid and l don't remember hearing it afterwards. I was scared as shit by that time.

Dad-Don't scare her off Shalini!!
He said.

Mom-Fine!!
She said and laughed. I left a sigh of relief. Nakul rested his head on my lap.
I just ran my hand through his hair like l always do.

Dad-Angad likes you Princess!! Now it's just your approval!! Is it a Yes or a No??
He asked and l was shocked. I have to say ' Yes ' anyway. Coz no man ever had seen me in a bathrobe. Not even by mistake. It might sound stupid for agreeing for a marriage due to this but it's my dignity, self respect and all of that is there.
I nodded and my Brother looked at me shocked.

Nakul-What did you both do to my Sister??
He panicked getting his head off my lap.

Mom-Relax Nakul!!
She chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Dad-I'll inform them Princess!!
He said happily and left to call them. Am l doing wrong right now??
I just feel it might be akward when we meet each other in future with our own husband and wife. It just will remind both of us about our First meet but marriages are a living hell!! I even wonder will he let me work and more than anything will he love me??
I started regretting my decision but thought to go with the flow.
In a little while Dad came grinning wide.

Dad-Princess!!
He said happily. I smiled as he took me into one of his bear hugs.
I hugged him back tightly.

Mom-Have this Aakash Ji!!
She said giving some sweet. Still being in the hug Dad took it and ate half giving me the other half. I ate it giving him a small simle.
I will miss all this!! I backed off from the hug as Mom and Dad have to discuss everything with my future to be in-laws on call.
I went to my room and saw the bathrobe which is now hanging inside the washroom holder.
My cheeks heatened up and my stomach had a park of butterflies. Damn!!
What is happening to me?? Remember Meera!! Marriages are a living hell!!
I reminded myself.
I just fell on my bed lazily. My hands went to my phone on there own and there you go l went to Instagram searching his name. What is wrong with you Meera??
Oh Just Shut Up!! I snapped and bit my tongue realising what l just told.
You've lost it!! Snapped my subconcious. I just rolled my eyes and continued searching and finally found his name!!
My eyes popped out of my sockets as l read his bio.

Soon to be a perfect hubby for my gorgeous wife!!

I just got back to my normal posture and saw his latest post which was posted an hour ago.

Life does it's own magic and so did it do in mine!!
Found my better half today and cannot be more grateful to God!!

Unknown to me l started blushing. Not even engaged but already he is in his love world. I snapped out of my thoughts and kept a rough expression.
Because if someone passes by my room. They are gonna get me wrong. They would think that l've totally lost my senses after seeing him.
I went through the comments and some were happy for him while some were jealous. Why jealous?? Basically what does he do??
I again went to his Bio and clicked the link it had. Now just don't tell me l am dreaming.
He is one of the most wanted bachelors who wants to strive on his own without anyones help. I Love it!! He is gonna be an inspiration for me from now on.

Nakul-Di!!
He whined coming into my room. I quickly put my phone away.

Meera-What happened??
I asked as l sat on the bed. He sat before me with no expression.

Nakul-I'll Miss You!!
He said in sometime hugging me tight. I smiled ruffling his hair.

Meera-I am not gonna get married tomorrow!! So relax!! We both would enjoy our time until l get married and also after l get married!! Ok??
I asked and he nodded still being in the hug.
He backed off from the hug when my parents came to my room.

Mom-Meera Darling!!
She said and l smiled nodding.

Dad-Princess!! Your future to be in-law's are gonna do your engagement the next week sweety!! And after 2 months it's an auspicious day so we decided to do your's and Angad's wedding on that day.
He said and l nodded again. I wonder how would someone react when they say something like this??

Mom-Meera!!

Meera-Yes Mom!!
I said looking at her.

Mom-We might be going to shopping tomorrow or the day after and here you go!! This is Angad's number!!
She said giving me a sheet and my Brother gave me a teasing smile, wiggling his eyesbrows.
I rolled my eyes and took the sheet.