30

My First Date is a Damn Flop!!

Angad

Angad- You want to know who is she??
I asked and she nodded immediately.

Angad-It's you. You idiot!!
I said and laughed seeing her suprised face.

Meera-Ohh!!
She said leaving a nervous chuckle.

Angad-You was Jealous of yourself!! Wow!!
I said. She smiled and rested her head back on my shoulder. I chuckled and kissed the side of her head.
A little Idea popped in my mind as both of us was silent again in each other's warmth.

Angad-Meera!! Just a minute!!
I said and put her beside me. She frowned.

Meera-Where are you going??
She asked.

Angad-I have a little work to do!! I'll be back!!
I said. She nodded rolling her eyes and mumbling something at the same time.
I chuckled and went to our room. After l got my phone. I dialled Iraa's number.
She picked it up in sometime.

Angad-Iraaa!!
I sang.

Iraa-Oh my dumb Brother! How did you remember that you have a Sister here??
She said with sarcasm.

Angad-Sorry Sweety!! But l was really busy!!
I said.

Iraa-Fine!! Fine!! Now what's the matter!!?
She asked.

Angad-I want you to come outting with me!!
I said.

Iraa-Ok!! But l don't want to Interrupt your Personal... Ahem.... ahem...
She coughed a little dramatically.

Angad-Oh!! That time close your eyes and ears but l need your help!!

Iraa-Ok!! Tell me the time. I'll be ready!!
She said.

Angad-Today at around three in the evening!!

Iraa-Ok!!
She said.

Angad-How is everyone??

Iraa-They are doing good!! All of them was planning to come to your home!!

Angad-Just make sure you drop me a message if your coming!!
I said thinking what if they spoil my romance coz just now it started Progressing.

Iraa-Off course! I don't want to spoil your progress in getting me a niece or nephew. I'll drop a message for sure!!
She said and by then l was all red.

Angad-Shut Up Iraa!!
I said.

Iraa-Awww!! You might be blushing by now!!
She said.

Robin-Iraaaa!!
I heard him whining at the back.

Iraa-Not again!! Please!!
She said.

Angad-Kuhu??
I asked.

Iraa-Yah!! This guy cannot even get over her Man!! He is damn irrtating now!!
She said.

Angad-Handle him for now and then Handle my banterings in the Evening!! Bye Iraa!!

Iraa-Urghh!! Bye!!
She snapped irrtated.

Angad-Love you!!
I said.

Iraa-Love you too!!
She whined most probably as Robin is pissing her off. I chuckled and cut the call.
I took a deep breath thinking my plans for today.
I went back to the living room and sat next to Meera who was looking something keenly on the TV.
I rested my head on her lap and she smiled but her attention was still on the TV.

Angad-Iraa is joining us too!! Is that ok??
I asked.

Meera-Ok!!
She said happily. I chuckled. In sometime l fell asleep on her lap. I encircled my arms around her waist thinking she'll leave me. I just don't know. I want her near me.

Meera-Angad!!
She whispered in a little while and shook me a little, disturbing my peaceful slumber.

Angad-Why??
I whined, snuggling closer to her.

Meera-Iraa is calling you from a long time!!
She said and l got up with a jerk. Damn!! She would eat me alive today!!
I thought to take Meera on a date today. I wanted Iraa's help as well but l myself forgot it!! Wow!! I am gonna be dead meat today!!

Angad-I Love You!!
I said frightened. I said that thinking this might be the last time l can hear Meera's beautiful, honey like voice.

Meera-I Love You too!!
She said confused. I took the call and attended it.

Angad-I am really Sorry Iraa!! Pleeaassseee!!
I pleaded before she can tell anything.

Iraa-Chill!! I understand you!! I took a call to tell you that your lovely family is coming to meet you and Bhabhi by the end of this month. Probably might stay for one or two days.
She said, breaking a bomb.

Angad-Ok!!
I said grumplily. Come on!! Just now we started to progress.
Huhh!! It's the end of the month you dumbo!! Snapped my subconcious

Iraa-Bye Mr.Grumpy Mehra!! Love you!!

Angad-Love you too!!
I said irrtated and cut the call while Meera laughed out loud. Yeah!!
She finds my terrified form funny but my First Date is a Damn Flop.
I stared at her as she laughed.

Meera-Your staring!!
She said breaking my trance.

Angad-Yes!! I am!!
I said and pulled her closer to me. She giggled again and l smiled. She looks just breathtakingly beautiful.

Meera-Well..... as we couldn't go out today....
She started.

Angad-I am really Sorry!!
I said cutting her off.

Meera-That's totally fine!!
She said smiling. I joined our foreheads having a little temptation in me to feel those perfect lips again. She smiled and closed her eyes while l tightened my hold on her waist. Without thinking twice l claimed her lips in mine. Though she copied my moves but still she kissed me back. I felt happy about that. l am her First Kiss and she is my First kiss. That thought just sends me all giddy. I settled her on my lap wanting to feel her close. Her one arm went to my already messed up hair and the other rested on the back of my neck. As the kiss deepened, I caressed her waist.
Call me a Gutter mind. Call me a Pervert. I don't care.
In sometime comes my enemy for now. Fresh Oxygen!!
I had to leave her lips. I backed off from the Kiss leaving the two of us breathless. She rested her forehead on mine panting heavily. I rubbed my thumb on her wet lips. She smiled and bit my thumb.

Angad-Ouch!!
I hissed dramatically. She chuckled and left a soft kiss on my thumb. We stayed like that itself. Listening to each others heartbeat and feeling each others hot breath.

Meera-I Love You!!
She whispered as she clutched my neck tightly. I grinned wide.

Angad-I Love You too!!
I said happily.