14

You look Beautiful!! Just like a Princess!

Meera

As we was going to our Reception l got a call from the same person whom l wait for everyday. He didn't take any call during the morning hours. I am dying right here not knowing what's going on there.
I took the call as Angad looked at me confused. Most probably as l was staring at the screen for too long.

Meera-Hello!!
I said.

Asad-Meera!! So... something happened which shouldn't have!!
He said stuttering a little.

Meera-What the Hell are you talking about Asad??
I yelled and the car came to an abrupt halt but l didn't give a damn to that.

Meera-Asad are you deaf!? I am asking you??
I yelled again as he was silent.

Asad-Meera!! Someone had cut the oxygen supply pipe of Chimpz!!
He said.

Meera-Is that idiot Ok now??
I asked.

Asad-Yeah!! But we don't know who did it!!

Meera-Check the Damn CCTV without complaining me about not knowing anything!!
I yelled and he cut the call mumbling a ' Yes '. This was about to happen two times now and the third time that Bastard succeeded in doing it.

Angad-Meera Relax!!
He said giving me a bottle of water. I looked at him. Like come on!! This is a serious issue and this Man wants me to relax.

Angad-I understand it's a serious issue but l don't want my wife to be grumpy on her reception!! She is the one who is gonna catch everyone's attention today!!
He said and l glared at him snatching the bottle away from him.
He started the car again chuckling as l waited for Asad's call. In sometime we was in the Reception's venue. After he got down, he came to my side and showed his hand. I placed my palm over his and he pulled me out. I literally fell on him due to the sudden movement. As l stood properly, his arms encircled my bare waist. It's a Lehenga for godsake!!
He looked into my eyes and l tried my best not to drown in them but tough luck. It shows Love which l don't even have for him.

Angad-You look Beautiful!! Just like a Princess!
He said looking deep into my eyes.

Meera-T...thank...You!!
I said and he nodded. We both went inside the hall and there was utter silence. This is not how a reception would be.

Robin-Welcome Love Birds!!
He shouted on the mic and everyone chuckled while us two was startled due to the sudden noise. He snaked his arms around my waist, passing those unwanted tingly wingly stuff in me.
It's wanted for your heart. If you don't want it you idiot!! Snapped my subconcious and l rolled my eyes mentally.
We went inside while guests looked at us. Off course l hate so much attention but you see we are the center of attraction today.
I ran away from his hold as l saw Dad.

Dad-Awww!!
He said as l hugged him tightly. I didn't mind that l left my husband and came running here.

Meera-I Missed You alottt!!

Dad-I Missed You too Princess!! Alotttt!!
He said and stroked my hair gently.
He broke the hug and kissed my forehead.

Mom-Someone is here too!!
She said faking anger. I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

Meera-I know that Drama Queen!! I Missed You too!!
I said and she giggled and backed off from the hug.

Mom-Where is Angad Sweetheart!!?

Angad-I am here Mom!!
He said and knelt down, taking blessings from my parents.

Mom-God Bless You Beta!!
She said caressing his hair. He stood properly smiling.
Both my parents and his parents started talking while l went to my Brother being bored.

Meera-What's up Brother??
I asked as l took him into a hug. He hugged me back.

Nakul-I am Good!! What about You!!?

Meera-Great!!
I said and backed off from the hug. We continued talking. Later on l was took to the stage. I stood beside him. He pulled me to him slowly through my waist a little nervously. I feel bad for the way l shouted at him Yesterday. I got hold of his hand as he was about to take it away. People would easily get that something is wrong between us.
Later onwards they announced for a dance.

Angad-May l??
He asked showing his hand. I nodded giving him my hand. As we moved according to the rhythm. He twirled me a little far from him and pulled me back to him again.
I looked down nervously.

Angad-Meera!!
He called me and l nodded.

Angad-Someone is looking at you since so long. Want to talk to him??
He asked and l turned around confused. I looked here and there. No one was there at all.

Meera-There is no one!!
I said as l turned to him.

Angad-But he was there till now!!
He said looking at some place.

Meera-Maybe he was just seeing us casually!!
I said and he nodded twirling me once again.

Angad-So when are you gonna go back to work??
He asked and l was suprised. I thought he would tell me not to work.
That's why people say don't assume things when you don't know. Said my subconcious.
Will you Shut Up?! I snapped irttated. Everyone supports him. My Friend and even my very own subconcious.

Meera-If we are moving far away from here. I might do work from home and Dad is ok with it. If not like normal. I'll go and come!! So it depends when would l go to work!!
I said and he nodded. Later on the couple dance was over. Everyone made themselves busy with talking and stuff. Angad introduced me to some of his friends and clients. I talked to them as politely as possible coz l was already irrtated as Asad didn't call yet. What is that Donkey doing anyway??
I was looking around for Shagun. Where did this girl go??
She promised me that she would attend all my functions.