26

I can explain!! Please listen to me!!

Angad

She....she Loves me!?
No No!! I was hallinucating but l was in reality coz she closed our room door with a thud.
Yayyy!! Meera Loves Me!! Meera Loves me!!
I was happy as l got to know my feelings are reciprocated but was genuinely sad for hurting her. I want to talk to her but whatever Raghav told me about her??
What do l do?? I am damn confused. Can l believe a third person saying about Meera?! What if he had lied to me??
I laid on the bed and slept off with these thoughts surrounding me.

*

*

I woke up in sometime. I washed my face and later went to the living room with the Divorce papers.

Shagun-Hey Jiju!!
She squealed as she saw me.

Angad-Hey Sis!! What are you doing??
I asked.

Shagun-I woke up just sometime ago. I was just thinking to watch something!
She said and l nodded.

Angad-Meera??
I asked scared. Hopefully she didn't do anything stupid.

Shagun-She is sleeping!!
She said and l nodded.

Angad-I am getting some snacks. You want some??
I asked.

Shagun-Ok!!
She said happily and l chuckled turning to go.
She stood up going towards the other room but damn. The papers fell from my hand. She knelt down and took it while l kicked myself mentally.

Shagun-Jiju pa....
She started but was out of words as she read the title of the paper with her eyes as wide as possible.

Shagun-What is all this??
She asked with shock laced in her voice.

Angad-It's a stupid decision l took out of anger!!
I said and she had a confused expression.

Shagun-Thank God you didn't sign it but why??
She asked.

Angad-A Guy or basically my client told bad about Meera and l believed it blindly without thinking twice and l filed for a Divorce!
I said.

Shagun-Raghav??
She asked and l was suprised to know that she knew him.

Angad-How do you know him??
I asked.

Shagun-Ummm..... l don't think l am the right person to tell it, but l know him somehow!!
She said pircking my curiousity.

Angad-But.....

Shagun-No Jiju!! I am really sorry. If Meera hadn't open it up to you. I cannot say it to you right? Coz l promised her.
She said cutting me off. l nodded understanding her situation.

Shagun-But l can tell you one thing!
She said gaining my attention.

Shagun-He is not a good guy like he is showing the world!
She said and l nodded.
I was about to go but stopped when she said,

Shagun-Papers!!
I smiled and took it from her. I went to our room but felt restless. I want to be close to her just like we was a few hours ago.
I changed and left to get the snacks. By the time l came back home it was dinner time.
I knocked the door and a smiling Meera opened it but her smile drained off her face as she looked at me. She just went away which felt like a tight slap on my face. Dinner too went with silence but we only talked when Shagun started a conversation.

Shagun-Ra l am sleeping!!
She said yawning after Dinner was over.

Meera-I am coming too!!
She said and l looked at Shagun with puppy eyes.

Shagun-But!!

Meera-Are you deaf like some people over here!?
She asked cutting her off and she means it to me too.

Shagun-Fine!!
She huffed and went to the other room while l looked at Meera with a puppy face but she just rolled her eyes and went to the other room.
I am fucked up Man!! Just a stupid decision of mine made her this Angry??
I wonder how will l really bear her mood swings when she gets pregnant!!
Oh! You Stupid Buffalo!! Stop dreaming about kids! Go compensate her!! Snapped my subconcious.
I took slow steps towards our room and laid on the bed thinking to compensate her tomorrow but the bed feels cold. I want to sleep cuddling her not alone or with a border even after knowing she feels for me just like l do.
After fighting with myself on why l took that stupid decision due to Raghav, I tried sleeping. I rolled on the bed and nearly was about to fall off the bed. This happened twice by now. Hehe!! Perks when you love someone madly and they are just seperated by one damn wall!!
I pushed the duvet away frustrated and made my way to the other room. Bad manners but who cares.
I opened the door slowly and found the two girls laying far from each other. Huhh!! That's what l wanted. I went to Meera's side and slipped under her duvet, hugging her tightly.

Meera-Get Out!!
She whisperyelled as l buried my face in the crook of her neck.

Angad-Please!! I'm Sorry!!
I whined.

Meera-I gave you a Divorce for Godsake!! Get Out!! You got what you wanted!!
She said irrtated, trying to remove my hands off her.

Angad-No!! I want you!!
I said.

Meera-Am l a joke to you!!
She asked.

Angad-I'm really Sorry Meera!! I can explain!!
I said.

Meera-Out you go Mr.Mehra!!
She snapped.

Angad-Please Princess!!
I said thinking it'll atleast melt the rock like Ice which she is being now.

Meera-What is wrong with you?? Did you go hit your head somewhere??
She asked turning towards me still in my hold.

Angad-I might have!!
I whispered, joining our foreheads.

Angad-I can explain!! Please listen to me!!
I said as she turned her head away.
I thought she was angry but she was checking on Shagun. Damn!! How did l forget that Shagun is just beside us??

Meera-Shagun!?
She called. Shagun just turned her head away irrtated.

Shagun-Get Out!!
She said pushing Meera with her leg such that l was about to fall from the bed because l was hugging her, but thanks to Meera she caught me.

Meera-She's dreaming!!
She said and l nodded.

Angad-Please!!
I said innocently. She sat on the bed but l pulled her back.

Meera-What now??

Angad-Listen to me!!

Meera-I cannot coz Shagun is here!!
She said pushing me off the bed and as she wanted l fell off from the bed.

Angad-Meera!!
I whined getting back on the bed.